Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2001 6:09:59 PM EDT
I'd just like to let you all know that I'm back. "I didn't know he was ever even here?" you say? Well I was. I didn't contribute much. But none the less I'm back, and boy has the board sure changed. I kinda like the look. By the way, I should be getting my first AR in about a month. I'll post pics after I have the gunsmith do his thing to it. Well that's about it. I'm back and glad to be here too.

M18A1 Claymore[beer]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:39:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back, and congrats on the new AR!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Another lost soul has returned to the FOLD and brings the neccessary trappings along. [beer]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 8:24:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Hi!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 8:24:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Face Toward Enemy!

Welcome Back!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:28:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the welcome,,,now where did that pic of a claymore I used to end my messages with go???hmmm,,,I'll have to find that one back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top