Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2002 1:23:09 PM EDT
My wife and I went up to Granite Falls on Sunday, and took our little girl.

We went out and shot the AR, Mosin, and Glock. It was a blast until it started raining. [:(]

Well, as I play Mr. Mom this week, I decided to clean my guns. My little girl decided to claim the Glock as her's. Here's a picture of her new gun. (notice she keeps her finger off the trigger until she plans on shooting, I taught her that!! [:D])

[img]http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/uhlek/cjgun.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 1:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Its never to early to start em down the right path[^]
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I think she'd prefer a Kahr PM9, with the smaller grip.  The Glock's grip seems a tad too wide for her hands.

Come'n dad, step up to the plate!  (another excuse for Uhlek to buy another gun)
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 1:36:06 PM EDT
[#3]
What the heck too you so long to get her involved in the shooting sports!!!????!!  [:D]
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I think she made an excellent choice in picking the Glock.  She won't have to worry about external rust or corrosion on the pistol if she happens to get a little spit-up on it. [:)]
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 2:40:11 PM EDT
[#5]
i like the whole "DONT MESS WITH ME" look on her face.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 2:50:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Does she have an "Inside the diaper" holster for that Glock?
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 3:24:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Missed granite  fall shoot. you going to take her to the WAC show this weekend?

Link Posted: 10/30/2002 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Ahh, Aint she cute.

Watch out she'll grow up fast on you!

Looks like a good picture to send to Mrs. Brady!
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 3:48:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Missed granite  fall shoot. you going to take her to the WAC show this weekend?

View Quote

There was no real "shoot", just the family and I went (me, my wife and my little girl)
Yup, we're all goin' on Saturday.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 3:51:14 PM EDT
[#10]
You should have been at Granite Falls on Saturday with me and a couple of the guys from the Wa-Shooters list.

It was fun till the family showed up and:

1. Was going to set up to shoot 20 yards in FRONT of us and could not believe that we were "standing back so far from the targets".

2.  The second family showed up with a barking dog (no hearing protection for the mutt). I hear more "Shut up dog!" and "KEEP THE MUZZLE DOWN RANGE!" than anything else.

I'll be there at the Puyallup show as I am sure Phil_in_Seattle will be there too.

Nice choice for the little one, now you need a couple of Scheerer 23 round mags for that G-Lock.

Link Posted: 10/30/2002 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Got milk hell,got Glock.[:D]
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 4:08:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You should have been at Granite Falls on Saturday with me and a couple of the guys from the Wa-Shooters list.

It was fun till the family showed up and:

1. Was going to set up to shoot 20 yards in FRONT of us and could not believe that we were "standing back so far from the targets".

2.  The second family showed up with a barking dog (no hearing protection for the mutt). I hear more "Shut up dog!" and "KEEP THE MUZZLE DOWN RANGE!" than anything else.

I'll be there at the Puyallup show as I am sure Phil_in_Seattle will be there too.

Nice choice for the little one, now you need a couple of Scheerer 23 round mags for that G-Lock.

View Quote

See why I go on a Sunday. Less people. [:D]
Don't trust my little girl around a bunch of 10 year olds who may/may not have been taught proper gun safety. [:)]

Well if you're at the WAC, come up and introduce yourself! I'll be the one with the "Santa Cruz Snowboards" Black Hooded Sweatshirt, with a gorgeous wife and kid in tow. [:)]

[:D]
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 4:14:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Looks like a good picture to send to Mrs. Brady!
View Quote

I like this idea so much
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top