Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2002 2:07:03 PM EDT
I brought a few guns down, and that was the last time I'd been shooting. So I decided I would want to take my .22 pistol (Ruger 22/45) out today. Well, it wasn't in my trunk with my other guns.

I doubt it was stolen from my trunk (since the 1911 and AR-15 were still there), but I could have left it behind/put it in the wrong truck/etc at that event.

So, did anyone find an 'extra' 22/45 (in a grey hard-shell Ruger pistol case, SN 224-56389)??
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 6:44:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you with the FBI? [;)]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 8:29:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Are you with the FBI? [;)]
View Quote

No. Why would you think that?

I'm just missing my .22 target pistol, and I really miss it (because it's soo cheap to shoot).
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 9:16:33 PM EDT
[#3]
They have history of losing guns. It was a joke.
Hope you find it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Hope you find it, BTT.

Maybe you should contact Goatboy and see if he can dig up that thread from the shoot.  Then IM everyone in the thread to see if they can personally look.  This thread might not reach them otherwise.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:32:51 PM EDT
[#5]
BTT

I was there, but I didn't find any stow-aways on board. Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top