Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 6:47:52 PM EDT
[#1]
These ass holes really need to stop playing pretend with our money....
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 6:48:06 PM EDT
[#2]
When a website has SHTF in their URL, it makes me question their objectivity a little bit.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 6:48:34 PM EDT
[#3]
FEMA camps?
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 6:51:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When a website has SHTF in their URL, it makes me question their objectivity a little bit.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

patientmomma says:
Comment ID: 1994997

August 5, 2013 at 6:25 pm

I work at a sleepy little military support facility in tn. In the past 5 weeks the number of “parked” military vehicles has tripled. Two weeks ago, 12 tanker trailers arrived, last week, Humvees, and this week I saw them off loading what looked like personnel carriers mixed with more Humvees. This base has no need for this number of vehicles unless it is used as a staging center for when something.

Early this morning while walking the dog I heard the whup whup sound of helicopters. I never hear them that early in the morning.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's almost as if they are trying to create a panic.

Oh well, off to buy before FEMA gets it all
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 6:57:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

patientmomma says:

I work at a sleepy little military support facility in tn. In the past 5 weeks the number of “parked” military vehicles has tripled. Two weeks ago, 12 tanker trailers arrived, last week, Humvees, and this week I saw them off loading what looked like personnel carriers mixed with more Humvees. This base has no need for this number of vehicles unless it is used as a staging center for when something.

It could just be that those vehicles are awaiting disposition as scrap or are being sold or given to a foreign military.  Not that that makes it any better.  But I just saw on Government Liquidation a listing for the scrapping of 400 Humvees that appear to be in otherwise decent shape.  Thousands more to come, I'm sure.  Your government just doesn't want you to be able to buy and drive them.

LC
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet they sell a book on that site that has secret info that only they know.

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 6:58:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

patientmomma says:

TWELVE TANKERS?!?!

Humvees AND personnel carriers?!?!?

OH SHIT, THIS IS IT!!!

THECHAIRISAGAINSTTHEWALLJOHNHASALONGMOUSTACHESOSSOSMAYDAYMAYDAY

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 6:58:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:00:13 PM EDT
[#11]
THE END IS NEAR
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:02:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just slightly, yes.

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

TWELVE TANKERS?!?!

OH SHIT, THIS IS IT!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

patientmomma says:

TWELVE TANKERS?!?!

OH SHIT, THIS IS IT!!!

I did see a bunch of .mil vehicles on the interstate heading towards Nashville from the Ft Campbell direction two Fridays ago. Humvees, personnel carriers, semi trucks, heavily armored mrap type vehicles.

These were all being driven, not trailered. There is some validity to this. I had also seen some vehicles being moved a couple of weeks prior.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:18:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Have you guys never seen a large military convoy on a highway before?

I grew up in New Mexico and used to drive up to Denver, CO to visit my dad during the summers. We used to pass military convoys that were a good 40 vehicles long on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:21:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I grew up in New Mexico and used to drive up to Denver, CO to visit my dad during the summers. We used to pass military convoys that were a good 40 vehicles long on a regular basis.
View Quote

Yakima firing range was good for a couple big convoys a year, minimum, in WA growing up.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:22:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
FEMA camps?
View Quote

Don't be silly, they're not going to feed you.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Big convoys are common around here. There is a big artillery range nearby and units move shit back and forth. They probably "stage" stuff before big training events. Or they might be getting the trains for trips to the FEMA camps ready.

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

FEMA camps?

Don't be silly, there will be feasts of Soylent Green.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The FEMAbot cometh.
View Quote

Everybody to camp.

Is the 249 functioning yet?
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:57:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The FEMAbot cometh.
View Quote

I'll see you on the battlefield.

I don't know who will win, but one of us is walking away with that wonderful T-50.  

If I lose, you can drag my body onto the train.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:57:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:57:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

FEMA camps?
View Quote

FEMA camps are going to be awesome.  There's going to be peeps, and a conex. . . .

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 8:01:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 8:30:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Living between the largest Navy base in the Pacific (32nd Street Naval Base, San Diego), the nation's desert training area (Fort Irwin), the Marines' infantry and amphib school (Camp Pendleton) and the nation's largest Air Force Reserve center (March Air Reserve Base), no never.

Routinely I seen dozens and dozens of military vehicles on the way to Yermo (USMC) or to Fort Irwin (USA). The tanks go by rail from the ports of Long Beach out there ... saves wear and tear on the highways.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Living between the largest Navy base in the Pacific (32nd Street Naval Base, San Diego), the nation's desert training area (Fort Irwin), the Marines' infantry and amphib school (Camp Pendleton) and the nation's largest Air Force Reserve center (March Air Reserve Base), no never.

Routinely I seen dozens and dozens of military vehicles on the way to Yermo (USMC) or to Fort Irwin (USA). The tanks go by rail from the ports of Long Beach out there ... saves wear and tear on the highways.

Yep. I used to go to Coronado and Pt Loma regularly for work, so I've seen stuff being moved around. I definitely think our current administration is shady, but just moving around military equipment is pretty common.

ETA: With multiple military bases in my area I get flyovers from military helicopters on a regular basis. Honestly, I'd be more inclined to think something was going down if I didn't see them.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#27]
I hope they dont buy up all the bacon.  Oh, and btw, its still only $2.89 a pound at my store for Big Buy.  Dont laugh.  Its some of the best tasting bacon around as long as you watch which packages you buy.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 9:07:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Supposedly they're painting a bunch of the reserve's green vehicles tan in my neck of the woods and that's the reason for increased activity around here.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 9:09:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It could just be that those vehicles are awaiting disposition as scrap or are being sold or given to a foreign military.  Not that that makes it any better.  But I just saw on Government Liquidation a listing for the scrapping of 400 Humvees that appear to be in otherwise decent shape.  Thousands more to come, I'm sure.  Your government just doesn't want you to be able to buy and drive them.

LC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

patientmomma says:

LC

Foreign military?  What about local police?
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 9:14:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Not for us. It is for our new Martial Law Military Overlords. They could NEVER have enough meals for HALF the population of the United stated. Hell they couldn't have enough for JUST New York!
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like when I see "survival discussions" as the forum a topic is in.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 9:19:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
FEMA camps?
View Quote

they know the yellowstone is gonna blow.

1000 years of winter..

or as they say..

winter is coming..

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 9:22:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

1000 years of winter..

or as they say..

winter is coming..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FEMA camps?

1000 years of winter..

or as they say..

winter is coming..

Damn climate change.  I knew hairspray was going to fuck up the ozone.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 9:23:38 PM EDT
[#34]
All part of obamas hope and change. It may be necessary to kill a few million to make change possible.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 9:45:58 PM EDT
[#35]
I sure would like to know where all these food warehouses are located.  I especially would like to know where they have been hiding all the 22 ammo.  SOMEBODY out there knows....but no body is talking it amazes me that THEY could keep it that tight.  I'll just have to keep searching for  SECRET contracts.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 9:51:48 PM EDT
[#36]

I would imagine they're just setting up staging areas in case they're needed. It IS Hurricane Season already.

We still have lots of people near me rebuilding from Sandy.

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 9:53:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

TWELVE TANKERS?!?!

OH SHIT, THIS IS IT!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

patientmomma says:

TWELVE TANKERS?!?!

OH SHIT, THIS IS IT!!!

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 9:57:06 PM EDT
[#38]
It's all the reservists doing their 2 weeks a year in the summertime.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 10:30:11 PM EDT
[#39]
(Sigh)
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 10:40:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Makes me think of the rumor that DHS was buying up ammo to prevent the mortals from buying it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 11:03:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I saw a convoy go by this morning.  On the way home from work, I saw one of the trucks parked behind the Blockbuster Video.

Obviously this is because Blockbuster is their cover for a secret underground FEMA camp, and not because of the large gravel lot there, and the vehicle breaking down and needing to get off the road.
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 3:26:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 3:31:28 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/6/2013 3:47:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thats the 4ID from Carson in Colorado Springs driving south to Pinon Canon Manveuer Site northeast of La Junta.
They've been traveling down there and playing war and shit for decades. Nothing new.

Ironically, thats where the tin-foilers think the biggest FEMA camp in the CONUS is located due to its isolated location.
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 3:50:00 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote
WAT?

You think they are not being straight with us?

The dickens you say!

Link Posted: 8/6/2013 6:02:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Factor in the 1500 or so AQ prisoners recently loose around the world along with the supposed terror warning and the gov may well be in CYA mode. No idea what they are preparing for, but you can be sure they will be prepared!  
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 6:21:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Not that this is in any way related, but in SC late last year, I saw a convoy of threee semi trucks with lowboy trailers. One had a Bradley, one had an Abrams, and one had an M109A6 Paladin. Three different vehicles, three different roles, all traveling together in a strange combination. I thought maybe I was finally getting my birthday wish!
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 6:50:15 AM EDT
[#48]
I see a lot of military convoys.  However, that's normal because they're shuttling between Fort Collins and their wargame area in Eastern Las Animas County (near La Junta).
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 6:58:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Last month my family went camping out at La Push, WA. My wife's family goes every year and has for the past 14 years.

While we were there my father-in-law and I noticed this truck parked there. FO time!?

Get a little closer...

...or maybe it's that it's a tsunami evacuation area. Either way, NO GOOD CAN COME OF THIS!
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 7:07:29 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

FEMA camps?
View Quote

It has to be

Being a gov agency, when the food expires they have to dump it

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top