BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2002 5:43:56 PM EDT
im thinking a 50 cal atleast.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#1]
 Not like shootin Werewolfs .
Silver is no good .

I think you have to have some spells from the book of Necronamacon (?)
      Lovecraft might have more info .
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 5:59:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Double barrel shot gun with OO Buck. Of course you have to get close to the ugly bastards and risk you sanity.[shock]

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:06:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Why bother - you'd go insane before you even got close enought to shoot him.

Now Hastur, THERE is a monster you could probably take down.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:19:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Ya gotta stand off against the Big C!  The PzH 2000 should do the trick.  I recommend a liberal sprinkling of ICM-DP, HE and WP... [devil]

[img]http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/row/pzh2000-Bild_Eleviert.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#5]
YOU CANNOT KILL CTHULHU WITH WEAPONS OF CURRENT TECHNOLOGY. The Old Ones view nuclear weapons with amusement, after all they created life here on earth as either an accident or a joke.

The Elder Gods are the only ones that could help you people, that is if they even care anymore.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wagn'nagl fhtagn!
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wagn'nagl fhtagn!
View Quote

Good god man, where's your manners?!? You know you aren't supposed to type with your mouth full!![:)]

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:48:21 PM EDT
[#7]
You're usually better off running away from the beings of the Cthulhu Mythos than standing and fighting them....no matter what kind of gun you have.  Guns are only good for wasting the mad servants and worshippers of the Great Old Ones.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:06:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't know if anyone else here plays any RPGs at all.  I mostly stick to Dungeons & Dragons (3rd edition), but I did pick up the new book for Call of Cthulu a few months ago.  And I must say, it has a very surprisngly well written chapter on firearms for the game.... covering firearms from the early 20th century to modern day.  Even covers most of the significant gun-control laws in detail.  I suspect that whomever edited/wrote that chapter is pro-gun or at least did his/her homework.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:13:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Don't know if anyone else here plays any RPGs at all.  I mostly stick to Dungeons & Dragons (3rd edition), but I did pick up the new book for Call of Cthulu a few months ago.  And I must say, it has a very surprisngly well written chapter on firearms for the game.... covering firearms from the early 20th century to modern day.  Even covers most of the significant gun-control laws in detail.  I suspect that whomever edited/wrote that chapter is pro-gun or at least did his/her homework.
View Quote
yeah and they even have diffrent stats based on caliber ie a .32 does less damage then a .38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top