Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2002 5:38:54 PM EDT
And the third one looks like my cousin who got booted out of the Navy a few years ago.  Oh yeah, and my cousin is a guy.

Can you guess which is which?  (Hint:  She might be a notorious anti-gun scumbag)

[img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mntl/mov/02fall/angels.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 5:41:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
And the third one looks like my cousin who got booted out of the Navy a few years ago.  Oh yeah, and my cousin is a guy.

Can you guess which is which?  (Hint:  She might be a notorious anti-gun scumbag)

[url]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mntl/mov/02fall/angels.jpg[/url]
View Quote

I saw and thought the same thing when I opened Yahoo.  Drew looks like Eddie Vedder in that shot.  She is fugly.

Link Posted: 10/28/2002 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Drew Barrymore is not pretty, nope, not pretty at all.

And I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I don't think Cameron Diaz is all that hot either... granted she was done up well in [b]The Mask[/b], but she ain't in the same league as a Heidi Klum or Faith Hill.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

And I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I don't think Cameron Diaz is all that hot either... granted she was done up well in [b]The Mask[/b], but she ain't in the same league as a Heidi Klum or Faith Hill.
View Quote

I agree.  shes too damn skinny.  was hot in the mask though
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:17:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Normally I would agree completely, but in that picture above, she is totally hot! (Diaz, that is, Barrymore NEVER did anything for me)
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Id hit the two girls, whos the guy fudgin up the picture?
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:52:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Plus, Tom Green dumped HER.  Think about that.

Lucy Liu's definitely the best looking one.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:44:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd do her, and so would you.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:52:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I like this pic better!!!  [sex]
I'd tap that like a keg of beer.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/WillysWagon%2Fteaserbig%2Ejpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top