Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2001 2:42:45 PM EDT
ok im new to this forum so please dont b offended if i ask such a basic question, u guys all seem like experts. im lookin at purchasing my first ar-15 and im not sure what to look for. i want something thats pretty much mil-spec nothing fancy. r some of the manufacturors  better than others? thanks
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:48:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome. Soak up the drama and info and soon you will be able to make an informed decision. Check out the group buy Forum...
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#2]
jdm, do checkout the "Limited Edition Group Buy"

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/announcement.html?id=15#lastPost[/url]

I really don't think at this price, you can find a better rifle at this time!

And remember, AR15's are like Tater chips, once you have one, you just have to have another [:)]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:39:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn man run for your life AR15s are like quick sand they just suck you into buying another then another well you get my point. Yeh check out the group purchase great deal for the money.[sniper]  Oh and Welcome Aboard
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:41:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome.[:)]

We were all new to the AR at some point or another, so dont worry about it.  If you wanna learn, this is the site.

Have fun.

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:42:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Beware the mags for sale forum.

Once you start checking it out, you will find yourself hooked. More addictive than crack.[:)]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Damn man run for your life AR15s are like quick sand they just suck you into buying another then another well you get my point. Yeh check out the group purchase great deal for the money.[sniper]  Oh and Welcome Aboard
View Quote

So true, thats how i ended up with six....hehe.
If it werent for the cali ban i might have seven by now or maybe more :) .
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:25:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top