Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2002 4:15:22 PM EDT
Had a previous thread on this that I forgot to bookmark. Anyway, I've changed the design a bit. The shirt now reads "Ask Me Why I Think Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Idiot".

[img]http://www.binarystorage.net/clients/flashbunny/products/mmoore-black.jpg[/img]

I think the design looks better, plus the 'Ask me why I think" part is an invitation for educating the masses.

If you'd want one, let me know and if there's enough interest I'll have it printed up. Would run about $12.50 each.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 4:23:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I want one. Can I send ya a check?
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 4:48:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I want one. Tell us how you want payment. Is this printed on the front or back.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 4:54:16 PM EDT
[#3]
It'll be on the front. If there's enough interest I'll put it up on my store, and when you go through the ordering process it will tell you where to send payment.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 5:00:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I want one.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 5:09:27 PM EDT
[#5]
i'll take one
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 5:13:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Me too, let me know where to send the $$ (paypal?)
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 8:10:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I've put it up at my store at [url=http://store.flashbunny.org]. Paypal and checks / money orders for right now. You'll get the payment info when you complete the order.

I'm taking orders for 2 weeks to get a good quantity and placing the order on November 12th. The printer should take 7-10 days to complete it, and they'll be sent out as soon as they get in.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I must own one of these.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:47:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've put it up at my store at [url=http://store.flashbunny.org]. Paypal and checks / money orders for right now. You'll get the payment info when you complete the order.

I'm taking orders for 2 weeks to get a good quantity and placing the order on November 12th. The printer should take 7-10 days to complete it, and they'll be sent out as soon as they get in.
View Quote

I don't see them anymore? Gonna get some more?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:01:58 PM EDT
[#10]
There wasn't enough demand the first time around, so it's been put on the back burner.

We should hopefully have our own screen printing equipment in 4-5 months so doing these would be much easier.

Don't worry, Michael Moore will still be an idiot then...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top