Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2002 2:32:08 PM EDT
Maybe this should have been asked as a poll, but who do you think should or will get them first?

Maryland - No death penalty for Malvo as he is too young (supposedly). Not many executions, only 3-4 last 20 years. 4 of 10 murders committed there. Thing is, THEY are the ones that have them and made the arrest.

Virginia - 6 murders, executions about only second to Texas. Death penalty very possible for both. Looks like they really want at him.

Alabama - Only 1 murder, Death penalty Very possible. One thing that the "experts" in the media haven't stated is that Alabama has an eye witness that puts him at the scene of the murder. (Pretty strong as it's also a Police Officer.) Also the murder there did in fact happen first, and was a State employee.

D.C. - Forget about it, liberal wimps don't even have a death penalty.

Feds - Not likely, if acquitted for some crazy reason (i.e. O.J.) no other entity could prosecute.

What say you?
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#1]

Rolllllllll Tide !!
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 2:39:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Alabama... it should go in order the crimes were committed.

So Alabama, then Maryland, then Virginia.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 2:41:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 2:51:46 PM EDT
[#4]
The state of rigormortis.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 3:04:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Alabama as things now stand.

However, where did these guys get their operational money ??  I'm wondering if there aren't still some robberies robbery/murders still unaccounted for.

I'm still bothered (just a little but bothered still)that these two acted like a shooting team supplied with little training but with some marginal operational support.  Who scouted the sites where the shootings took place ?????And we know all could not have occurred from within the car ???????
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Virginia is planning to file charges on Monday. We're ready to give both of them their just dues......
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 7:51:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Send'em down, we'll take care of business...[:D]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 9:11:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Which ever state will has the death penalty. When convicted within 24 hours it will be televised and announced that this is what will happen to all future terrorists. They will be shot in the knees and cut across the belly and a heard of hogs should be let in to graze.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#9]
ALABAMA WILL FIRE OLE SPARKEY UP AND FRY THEIR ISLAMIC ASSES!!!!

[flame]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 9:47:31 PM EDT
[#10]
[b][red][size=6]I WANT THEM[/size=6][/red][/b]

No worries once I am through.[chainsawkill]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top