Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2001 1:34:28 PM EDT
Yea, Yea, I know...This question has been asked a million times before.  Sorry, I'm the kid in the back row who has to have things answered several times before I get it.

I want to buy several thousand rounds of decent, clean burning, relatively accurate ammo that will be both my plinking ammo and shtf stash, which I'll replenish as I use it up. I just got an AR. (God its beautiful, I can't stop touching it). I intend to sight it in and start practicing in short order. Don't want to have to send a MO and wait several weeks/months.  Want to order it over the phone and have it sent to my door.  Any good links and brand names?  I'm not going to put junk through my baby. Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#1]
You will find SEVERAL in-depth threads over in the AMMUNITION section.....imagine that....

This is the General section...There are sections to all specific rifle related areas....
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:43:26 PM EDT
[#2]
The Sportsmans Guide had good prices on South African battle packs not long ago. Maybe they still have some in stock.

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:34:38 PM EDT
[#3]
my last order came from cheaperthandirt.com 2000 rds for 225.00 shipped.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:17:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Try this place: [url]http://www.ammoman.com/[/url]

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:39:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Cheaper than Dirt (.com) is a good source for Sellier & Bellot m193 ball.  Very clean, low smoke, low flash combat ammo equal to any commercieal ammo available.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Try this place: www.ammoman.com/
View Quote

Ditto that. Can't go wrong.

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:48:27 PM EDT
[#7]
One more ditto for the Ammoman.
DanM
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:12:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Ammoman, he's ok
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top