Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2013 12:28:15 AM EDT
Surprised it took him this long to sell the naming rights to the Death Star.

And the best thing is that the stadium will be chock-full of AT&T content, which will "push" itself on to any AT&T device within a 1/2 mile or so of the stadium. All at the expense of every poor sap with an AT&T device in the vicinity.

Pay up, suckas....

FBHO
And
FJJ
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 12:56:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Wut? Link?
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 1:01:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wut? Link?
View Quote

This was the story published in the Dallas Morning News on Friday. This online thing is about a couple pages short. The paper report detailed how content would be "pushed" to AT&T subscribers at extra cost to the subscribers.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20130725-att-stadium-the-new-name-for-arlington-s-cowboys-stadium.ece
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 1:07:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Another AT&T product that will get no reception(s)!
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 1:09:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 1:17:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This was the story published in the Dallas Morning News on Friday. This online thing is about a couple pages short. The paper report detailed how content would be "pushed" to AT&T subscribers at extra cost to the subscribers.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20130725-att-stadium-the-new-name-for-arlington-s-cowboys-stadium.ece
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wut? Link?

I have unlimited data and texts, if they tried to charge me more I'd drop them like a rock.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 1:28:20 AM EDT
[#6]
[Implying] my face when liking any professional Dallas team[/implying]

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 2:32:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

And have poor coverage.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 2:35:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

And have poor coverage.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And have poor coverage.

So Verizon will intercept the pushed content? This affects everybody now.

I blame Jessica Simpson.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top