Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2013 12:33:44 PM EDT
Damn, I didnt even here about this. Did it even hit the MSM?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj30lbc5_mI
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 12:34:47 PM EDT
[#1]
TL;DW
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 12:39:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Anybody got cliff notes? 37 minutes is long.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Wouldn't take much.  RK ran from police and violently resisted arrest.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 12:42:47 PM EDT
[#4]
The guy who made the video is annoying
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 12:44:14 PM EDT
[#5]
If you're going to be brutal, do it over 37 minutes, because no one will care.

You kick someone's ass for 45 seconds? Everybody's watching that shit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 12:44:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Does this mean theres going to be riots worse than Rodney King? Better start filling the sandbags.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 12:45:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Stupid hat; Didn't watch

Sh; dw
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I never knew what a Monkey Stomp was. That looks like it would hurt.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:00:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Many cops today are total assholes.  The state is becoming more and more brutal towards citizens because the state is more and more a tool of oppression for the elites.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:01:21 PM EDT
[#10]
cant see chit!
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:13:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Many cops today are total assholes.  The state is becoming more and more brutal towards citizens because the state is more and more a tool of oppression for the elites.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you ok man? Seriously...

you ok?
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:27:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, ran from police in death defying low speed chase. Cops were all lucky to have not been killed by the time they stopped this crazed driver. Good beat down and looked fun too. must have been a slow week, high fives all the way around back at the station. Suspect hardly had a scratch by the time they got him to jail, what a sissy. All good fun, maybe next week they will get to beat a driver going into diabetic coma to death for resisting.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:32:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Anytime some goober posts a 37 min video and pauses it to add his own interjection throughout it, the whole thing loses any interest or credibility.  Op, give us the straight video and we will make it entertaining.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah, ran from police in death defying low speed chase. Cops were all lucky to have not been killed by the time they stopped this crazed driver. Good beat down and looked fun too. must have been a slow week, high fives all the way around back at the station. Suspect hardly had a scratch by the time they got him to jail, what a sissy. All good fun, maybe next week they will get to beat a driver going into diabetic coma to death for resisting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Need to hug out bro? Show me where the bad man touched you
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The guy who made the video is annoying
View Quote

THIS. After 2 minutes, I fast-forwarded through to the action, and STILL had to listen to him stop the video and expound, in his halting and very annoying voice. 1 full minute with 3 pauses and I had to quit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:44:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Many cops today are total assholes.
View Quote

Today?
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:51:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Today?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Many cops today are total assholes.

Today?

I think he meant since always.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:02:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Here's a shorter version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-UN-DsbxJc

From the video I'd have to say sorry Charlie, the cops may have used excessive force, but if you:

...take so long to pull over that you wind up with 4-5 police cars following you,
...and make them ram your car in order to stop you,  
...and make them drag you out of the car kicking and fighting...

you're kind of asking for trouble amigo.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:27:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Sorry, he is a white male and no one cares about his abuse.  Had he had the fortune to be born a minority he would have more free legal help and media out cry than you could ever imagine.
The cowards went home safe that night to abuse other people in the days to follow.  

Now with that said.  I'd have my list ready and the day I got released from prison I'd start crossing off the names on my list.  But then when it comes shit like this I'm not the forgiving type.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:29:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Dude was annoying already.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#21]
I watched the entire video. The problem isn't the initial stop beating.  When they took him to

the hospital he was telling the nurses the cops were beating him. They ordered them out of the room

and put another beat down on him. When the hospital released him they took him back to the

holding cell at the station and beat him again this time they took him back to the hospital

pretty much out of it. The hospital finally releases him again.They take him to jail. The medical

people on duty can't believe how fucked up the guy is.

There is more but this is just a cliffs version. This info from the video not from me

so don't shoot the messenger

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:31:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they were never before?

bwahahahahahah
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:43:24 PM EDT
[#23]
I have an idea STOP YOUR FUCKING CAR instead of causing a high speed chase.  I worked 10 years with a women who was killed last year by some fuckhead running from cops.  She was married 11 months to be killed by that fuck.

Got a beat down for running?  Boo fucking hoo.  He should have been shot and killed as soon as he ran.  He endangered everyone on that road that night.

Hey OP, I bet if he ran down your wife or daughter you would not be broken up over his beat down.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:49:41 PM EDT
[#24]

He should have listened to Chris Rock.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 4:33:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I have an idea STOP YOUR FUCKING CAR instead of causing a high speed chase.  I worked 10 years with a women who was killed last year by some fuckhead running from cops.  She was married 11 months to be killed by that fuck.

Got a beat down for running?  Boo fucking hoo.  He should have been shot and killed as soon as he ran.  He endangered everyone on that road that night.

Hey OP, I bet if he ran down your wife or daughter you would not be broken up over his beat down.
View Quote

Did you watch the video, did you at least skip through it?  You are completely off track unless, of course, you are trolling.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

bwahahahahahah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

bwahahahahahah

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top