Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/25/2013 4:52:48 PM EDT
I'm proud of being an American, and I love America. I love the land, the people and the constitution so much that I would love to do something to help upholding it.

One man or hundreds of men are not enough, I would love to see most of the country do something to bring it to what is our founding fathers meant this country to be.

Restore the checks and balances.

I broke my back fighting for this country, I can't move my arms or legs ( I even typed this words through a special speech program )

When I go out of the house, I use special wheelchair.

I don't regret anything, I just would love to see America continuing being the best country in the world.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:54:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I know a lot of good men and women died so I could be

So motherfuck yea
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Are you proud of being an American ?

Do you love your country ?

If yes, Why don't you do something for your country ?

Are you busy working or busy taking care of your family ? Do you want your kids to grow up in bankrupted country ?

If you don't fight corruption, who would ?

The checks and balances doesn't apply any more because they all corrupted  They fallow "let me scratch your back and you scratch mine"

Electoral fraud : How many dead people voted for BHO ? What did you do about it ?

Nothing ???

Cowards

Live like a coward and watch your wife and kids getting it when it gets worth .

View Quote

So, Who the fuck are you that we should value your opinion? Is english your native language?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:56:43 PM EDT
[#3]
This will go nicely and stay on track for sure.  No one will say anything out of line or anything
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:58:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck YES!

I focus on what we have been, mostly are, and will be.

We are not what the press says we are.
We are not what the naysayers and doom-and-gloomers say we are.

There are still good people here. There is still hope.

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:58:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Best country in the history of the world with the best men and women in the history of the world.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#8]

I voted for Obama first time, and I would vote for him the third.

God bless Obama, our president and great leader.

I feel now I can move my arms and legs, just thinking of him. No more need for my wheelchair.

God bless our great leader.

13er
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck yeah.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#10]
No

I despise what this country has turned into.  All of these fucks disgust me : the hordes of FSA shit birds, Ben Bernake printing away the middle class, the criminals on Wall Street,  the tyrants we call politicians, and the fat bodies at Wal Mart who are so slothful they can't even walk.

I am proud of the idea this country was founded.  Those days are long past.  All that is left is the memory.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#11]
My country,,yes. The Gov. NO.  If the earth opened and sucked DC into a bottomless pit I would record it so I could watch it over and over........
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm proud of the idea and all of the people who gave their lives to defend it. I'm not proud of what it has become.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:07:22 PM EDT
[#13]
God bless America.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#14]
OP types with a lisp.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:09:08 PM EDT
[#15]
You really have to ask that question? Maybe you should spend some time in Zululand and then get back to us.
What stupid question.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:09:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No

I despise what this country has turned into.  All of these fucks disgust me : the hordes of FSA shit birds, Ben Bernake printing away the middle class, the criminals on Wall Street,  the tyrants we call politicians, and the fat bodies at Wal Mart who are so slothful they can't even walk.

I am proud of the idea this country was founded.  Those days are long past.  All that is left is the memory.
View Quote

9/10
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Why

There are many here that voted for BHO a second time only because of his color match theirs
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This will go nicely and stay on track for sure.  No one will say anything out of line or anything

Why

There are many here that voted for BHO a second time only because of his color match theirs

I don't know if I would say many

But I'm in anyways
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:14:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Are you proud of being an American ? Yup How bout you?

Do you love your country ? Mostly, I despise half me fellow citizens though but overall yes How bout you?

If yes, Why don't you do something for your country ? I did by serving and dong my best to elect patriots and raising my children to be patriots. How bout you?

Are you busy working or busy taking care of your family ? Do you want your kids to grow up in bankrupted country ? Busy taking care of my family, how can one not be? And no to the second question. How bout you?

If you don't fight corruption, who would ? I do when I see it. How bout you?

The checks and balances doesn't apply any more because they all corrupted  They fallow "let me scratch your back and you scratch mine" Welcome to reality, its always been that way but ther are some good ones still

Electoral fraud : How many dead people voted for BHO ? What did you do about it ? Nothing becuase I personally have no proof. How about you?

Nothing ??? Yes, look above, How about you?
Cowards  Eat shit

Live like a coward and watch your wife and kids getting it when it gets worth .  Yeah you are a nutter. BTW   they have a gold fringe on teh flag in your courthouse lol
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:15:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Love my country but disgusted by my government. I have been paying taxes for 30yrs so I have earned the right to bitch!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:17:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Arrogance tends to expose stupidity.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:19:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Are you busy working or busy taking care of your family ? Do you want your kids to grow up in bankrupted country ?

The checks and balances doesn't apply any more because they all corrupted  They fallow "let me scratch your back and you scratch mine"

Electoral fraud : How many dead people voted for BHO ? What did you do about it ?

Nothing ???

Cowards

View Quote

And what did you do to save the world that the rest of us are apparently too chickenshit to fight for?  Type on a keyboard?  LMMFAO!!!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Fuck this whole thread. Too much BS going on here /
OUT
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:24:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So, Who the fuck are you that we should value your opinion? Is english your native language?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing ???

Cowards

I'm starting to think he's just a 12 year old kid with a chip on his shoulder. Of course I could be wrong, I've known a few Marines that couldn't spell for shit, but I think if he had respect for the Corps, he would capitalize "Marine".
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:27:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:27:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

OP types with a lithp.
View Quote

Fixed that.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

And what did you do to save the world that the rest of us are apparently too chickenshit to fight for?  Type on a keyboard?  LMMFAO!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing ???

Cowards

Another 13er
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm proud of being an American, and I love America. I love the land, the people and the constitution so much that I would love to do something to help upholding it.

One man or hundreds of men are not enough, I would love to see most of the country do something to bring it to what is our founding fathers meant this country to be.  

I broke my back fighting for this country, I can't move my arms or legs ( I even typed this words through a special speech program )

I don't regret anything, I just would love to see America continuing being the best country in the world.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:32:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Nothing ???

Cowards

View Quote

Everyone who doesn't do what you think they should do is a coward. Uh huh.

Don't bother providing the long list of election fraud battles you fought for Truth, Justice, and The American Way. Just shut up.

If you're not sure why everybody hates 13ers, sober up and reread what you wrote.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:32:40 PM EDT
[#29]
tell me more...

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:34:19 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:35:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Hell yeah motherfucker, people can always be shot in the face. But America is Murica
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:37:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank you for your service. I am very sorry you were injured and can no longer move your arms and legs. You will be in my prayers.

Edited to add: yes, I am very proud of my country. Some days I am less proud, but at the end of the day I thank God I was born here and that I will raise my family here. America isn't perfect, but it's close enough for me. I would not want to live elsewhere.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:37:59 PM EDT
[#33]
HELL YES!.....................
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:38:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well I 'gave' 24 years of my life, many of that a sea away from my wife and family, I 'gave' them 70% of the strength in my left leg, permanent pain, a limp, bad back, and some of my hearing.

That's fucking enough out of me. Get something from someone else. I ain't got much more to give ... and plenty gave more than me - but more give nothing, not even two shits.

... and young 'un, git' off of my lawn!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I 'gave' 24 years of my life, many of that a sea away from my wife and family, I 'gave' them 70% of the strength in my left leg, permanent pain, a limp, bad back, and some of my hearing.

That's fucking enough out of me. Get something from someone else. I ain't got much more to give ... and plenty gave more than me - but more give nothing, not even two shits.

... and young 'un, git' off of my lawn!

That's it?

j/k.  Seriously, thank you for your sacrifice.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Marines take care of their own

I'm going to sit over here and watch if y'all don't mind.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

Aw, fuck, this is my new sig line.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:39:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My country,,yes. The Gov. NO.  If the earth opened and sucked DC into a bottomless pit I would record it so I could watch it over and over........
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm proud of my accomplishments, I happen to have been born here.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:39:44 PM EDT
[#39]

Good post!.........
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:41:48 PM EDT
[#40]
I am proud of being American.

However, and it pains me to say this, I am often embarrassed by the gigantic childish manner we behave anymore. Both as a people and as a nation.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:47:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Op hopefully is aware of the "track chair" program for our injured vets.......
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:50:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Love my country but disgusted by my government. I have been paying taxes for 30yrs so I have earned the right to bitch!
View Quote

Plus one.  Love the country, dislike the gov.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:56:55 PM EDT
[#44]
YES
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:00:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Nope. The Constitution either failed to protect our rights or authorized their demise.

Regardless, statists try to kill you if you declare yourself free and no longer a part of the system.

You're free as long as you obey, which isn't very free.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:11:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Hard to be proud when I can't really tell you what America stands for anymore. It sure as hell ain't freedom as our freedoms are slipping away from us at a faster clip every year. Better than most but headed the wrong way in a hurry.

I can't remember the country in such disarray since the Arab Oil Embargo. That was small potatoes compaired to the fail today.

To be honest I'm prouder to be a Virginian. I'm not real big on that whole Union thing anyway. I think Virginia would be better off on it's own.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:14:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Im just happy to be alive.  I just wish I would be left alone by the government.  They are far to busy taking care of me.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:15:17 PM EDT
[#48]
I see the future almost everyday at the VA office at my college.  The youngest (20 some things) are all STEM, health care, or teaching majors.  So to me in my narrow view, the future looks bright.  There may be a few Sec. of state types in there, however the most are not.  The future looks good thanks to a large veteran base who knows the value of a good education (none major in women's studies if you know what I mean).
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#49]
In spite of the Commie invasion and attempted cultural shift, fuck yeah I am!!  I just choose to recognize the Constitution as the definitive law of the land.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Been said thrice so far, so here's 4.......:

Fucking 13er's..........
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top