Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2013 2:56:06 PM EDT
In talking about the Texas voter ID law Juan Williams said, "Voting is a right in our Country under the Constitution, you as a citizen have a right to vote. So in order for me to say to you, 'Gee, Bret I want you to satisfy other requirements in order to have your Constitutional rights' is, you know, on the face of it, that doesn't make sense."

Ya don't say?  That would apply to all rights enumerated in the Constitution, Juan?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice catch!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Pffft like the left gives a fuck about all the defacto poll taxes on 2nd amendment rights

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:01:21 PM EDT
[#3]
If voter fraud was not an issue having an ID to vote would not an issue either.

And fuck Juan Williams. Bret should have it him in the face with the gun stuff the fucking libs want to hit us with.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:02:32 PM EDT
[#4]
All right Juan! When you see someone with a firearm, you of course won't ask them if they have a "permit"! Why would they EVER need such a pesky little thing if they HAVE THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:06:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, to purchase a firearms, I have to show my ID AND get checked by the FBI. With tens of millions of illegal immigrants that can't legally vote running around the country, it's crazy to think it might be a decent idea to check identification upon voting.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:08:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice catch! Send it to one of the guys, Hannity, whoever
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:11:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck Juan WIlliams.  I thought he would come around after being shunned by the Left, but nope, he still carries their balls in his mouth.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:15:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Juan is just another liberal loon, much like Beckel and Allan
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#9]
At this point I'd be okay with voters having to go through the same process ccw holders have to submit to, just because I'm tired of the double standard.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#10]
I've rarely seen someone bend over so far backwards to try and make a case for his leftist comrades by injecting irrelevancies and fallacious reasoning. And he does it with that tactical smirk on his face meant to suggest that he has somehow won the argument and made the other person look like a fool.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:20:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice catch! Send it to one of the guys, Hannity, whoever
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:30:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:36:58 PM EDT
[#13]
After the last elections stunning result(for me) I think voter fraud about trumps every single issue we have.

I wish the republicans would start a flat out effort and get everything passed and whatever else need doing done before the next election.

It would be nice not seeing busloads of people from Uganda  and Somalia sitting in precinct parking lots on voting day .
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:57:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
In talking about the Texas voter ID law Juan Williams said, "Voting is a right in our Country under the Constitution, you as a citizen have a right to vote. So in order for me to say to you, 'Gee, Bret I want you to satisfy other requirements in order to have your Constitutional rights' is, you know, on the face of it, that doesn't make sense."

Ya don't say?  That would apply to all rights enumerated in the Constitution, Juan?
View Quote

So he's saying that people under 18 and convicted felons can vote too?  If I'm not mistaken, those are requirements that must be satisfied.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:10:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So he's saying that people under 18 and convicted felons can vote too?  If I'm not mistaken, those are requirements that must be satisfied.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was brought up by Charles Krauthammer.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:17:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Pffft like the left gives a fuck about all the defacto poll taxes on 2nd amendment rights

View Quote

What I don't get is how the more "right wing" ones in the debate don't ever say anything about this kind of thing.

They almost sluff it off like they belive it. Or make some BS counter argument(I guess you could call it)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top