Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/25/2013 5:25:38 AM EDT
It has all of the characteristics of a mental disorder, including the fact that people affected by it don't even know they're crazy

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:27:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Because the people who actually classify mental disorders are all liberals.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:27:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:28:16 AM EDT
[#3]
As usual, first post nails it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:33:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I came here to opost exactly this.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:33:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I came to post this.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:34:06 AM EDT
[#6]
because it is a choice.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:35:29 AM EDT
[#7]
insert same sex relations on that list...
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:38:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It has all of the characteristics of a mental disorder, including the fact that people affected by it don't even know they're crazy

View Quote

And the same could NEVER be said about those on the Conservative side either......
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:38:47 AM EDT
[#9]
I can't listen to Michael Savage anymore.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:43:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And the same could NEVER be said about those on the Conservative side either......
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:44:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He does have a point.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:46:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He does have a point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He does have a point.

Yep.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:46:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Because it is already covered under others: Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Sociopath, Emotional Development Disorder, or some combination of all of them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:47:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He does have a point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He does have a point.

Typical 13ers

Tell me what is so deranged about conservative views as opposed to liberal views?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:50:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Typical 13ers

Tell me what is so deranged about conservative views as opposed to liberal views?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He does have a point.

Typical 13ers

They both have deranged viewpoints.  I don't like conservatives trying to legislate what I can and cannot do in the bedroom (which is supposed to be the party of small government)...just as I don't like liberals handing out free shit to everyone.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:51:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Someone who joined in December 2012 making a "13ers" comment? Oh my
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:52:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:52:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Typical 13ers

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He does have a point.

Typical 13ers

Well, at risk of derailment, a lot of the more extreme religious beliefs scream "delusional".
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:52:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Moral relativism is also a mental disorder....
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:53:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yep. Join date - Noted
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the same could NEVER be said about those on the Conservative side either......Join Date - Noted

He does have a point. Join date - Noted

Yep. Join date - Noted

I've been noticing a disturbing trend around here lately.....
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:54:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

My wife is not a liberal
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:56:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Typical 13ers

View Quote

Says the guy who joined in Dec 20 2012.... seriously? Wow you weren't a 13er by like a week. For all intents and purposes pretty much anyone who joined after Newtown during the panic has 13er status.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:56:22 AM EDT
[#23]

That is a function of religion, not politics.

Though all beliefs bleed into politics.........humans are both wonderful and deranged all at the same time.

it's a wonder we haven't died off into extinction yet.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:56:37 AM EDT
[#24]
They both have deranged viewpoints.  I don't like conservatives trying to legislate what I can and cannot do in the bedroom (which is supposed to be the party of small government)...just as I don't like liberals handing out free shit to everyone.
View Quote

Is legislating what you can do in the bedroom widespread with those who have conservative/libertarian views as opposed to the widespread, collective nature of liberalism? Or is it more of a fringe thing?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:56:48 AM EDT
[#25]
This topic is racist!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:57:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your point being....?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:57:05 AM EDT
[#27]
.............so the other day I walk into the office and our office liberal /Obama voter (creepy-ass white cracker dude from Georgia) was going off on a rant about the Zimmerman case and was spouting all the talking points that you would see on DU, without regard to the fact that he was 99% wrong about everything he was spewing.  The only part he had right was that George Zimmerman had a gun with him.  

Anyway, I was like .  I try very hard to stay away from office conversations like that, but the guy was soooooooo wrong about the bullshit he spreading that I couldn't help myself but try to correct him about some of what I was hearing.  The guy went absolutely bonkers crazy when confronted with the true facts of the case and refused to accept even the slightest chance that he was wrong.

I was even more just walked away shaking my head.  I whole-hearted agree that liberalism is a serious mental disorder!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:57:52 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Conservatives do not legislate what you do in the bedroom with consenting adults....they legislate (or want to) the Marriage (something that is done for PUBLIC view and TAXES)
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:57:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Jedi mind-trick.

They're to busy classifying everything righteous, as mental disorders.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:58:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He does have a point.

Yep.

Look at all these brilliant 13'ers...  

TXL
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:59:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Why is thinking that political views are a mental disease not classified as a mental disease?  It has all of the characteristics of a mental disorder, including the fact that people affected by it don't even know they're crazy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:59:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

So have I. Out of all the firearms related forums I have frequented, this one has the largest population of people who get incredibly butthurt if you do not march in line with the "hive" consensus as I have been told it is called. Luckily for me, a longtime member messaged me and explained the way this sub-forum works and to not take it seriously.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:59:54 AM EDT
[#33]
The same answer as what liberals ask why conservatives aren't classified as mentally deranged

Everyone is entitled to their opinion
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:00:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Your point being....?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your point being....?

That we have a large influx of morons liberals trying to pose as educated, and they generally have a 2013 join date.

TXL
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:00:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Non violent political ideology is not a measuring stick of mental state or intelligence.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:01:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
.............so the other day I walk into the office and our office liberal /Obama voter (creepy-ass white cracker dude from Georgia) was going off on a rant about the Zimmerman case and was spouting all the talking points that you would see on DU, without regard to the fact that he was 99% wrong about everything he was spewing.  The only part he had right was that George Zimmerman had a gun with him.  

Anyway, I was like .  I try very hard to stay away from office conversations like that, but the guy was soooooooo wrong about the bullshit he spreading that I couldn't help myself but try to correct him about some of what I was hearing.  The guy went absolutely bonkers crazy when confronted with the true facts of the case and refused to accept even the slightest chance that he was wrong.

I was even more just walked away shaking my head.  I whole-hearted agree that liberalism is a serious mental disorder!
View Quote

Exactly my point. Sure, there's some wacky stuff posted on Arfcom here and there but go on DU and your mind will not even be able to comprehend the insanity that goes on there
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:01:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Why is thinking that political views are a mental disease not classified as a mental disease?  It has all of the characteristics of a mental disorder, including the fact that people affected by it don't even know they're crazy.
View Quote

/thread.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:02:27 AM EDT
[#38]
An actual analysis of the differences between conservatives and liberals.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:02:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So have I. Out of all the firearms related forums I have frequented, this one has the largest population of people who get incredibly butthurt if you do not march in line with the "hive" consensus as I have been told it is called. Luckily for me, a longtime member messaged me and explained the way this sub-forum works and to not take it seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the only forum where I've ever seen anyone use the term "hive mind", draw your own conclusions.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:03:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Exactly my point. Sure, there's some wacky stuff posted on Arfcom here and there but go on DU and your mind will not even be able to comprehend the insanity that goes on there
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right about that.  But you forgot to include FreeRepublic along with DU.

Each side has their crazies.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:04:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This is the only forum where I've ever seen anyone use the term "hive mind", draw your own conclusions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been on other forums that refer to the collective mass of members as a hive.  Normally when directing questions to the group at large.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:04:46 AM EDT
[#42]
What ever it is wrong with them--and it might not qualify as a 'mental disorder---is similar to sexual submissiveness.  

I am quite serious about this; this analogy fits many of the perfectly:  One who is a sexual submissive is thrilled while acting against his own, healthy, sexual self interest while a political submissive is thrilled while acting against his own, healthy, national and/or political interests.  Not all liberals are like this--some are just stupid.  The remainder, ranging from politicians to special interests groups, are liberals because it pays them to be.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:07:30 AM EDT
[#43]
There are certain statements that make me discount everything else said by the person that uses them.

The whole "liberalism is mental disorder" thing is one of them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:09:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
As usual, first post nails it.
View Quote

And the second.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:09:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
What ever it is wrong with them--and it might not qualify as a 'mental disorder---is similar to sexual submissiveness.  

I am quite serious about this; this analogy fits many of the perfectly:  One who is a sexual submissive is thrilled while acting against his own, healthy, sexual self interest while a political submissive is thrilled while acting against his own, healthy, national and/or political interests.  Not all liberals are like this--some are just stupid.  The remainder, ranging from politicians to special interests groups, are liberals because it pays them to be.
View Quote

There are liberals would have the same view of conservatives.  They think that we're the willing pawns of corrupt corporations and acting against our own self-interest in helping them gain more and more power over the individual.  They can't understand why we would act against our own interests this way.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:10:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Your point being....?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your point being....?

if you sit down at a poker table and can't spot the sucker/moron in 5 min. then you're it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:10:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:10:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
There are certain statements that make me discount everything else said by the person that uses them.

The whole "liberalism is mental disorder" thing is one of them.
View Quote

Sincere question: Do sexual submissives have a mental disorder?  If not, what is it that makes then act so obviously against their sexual self interest, similar to how 'liberals'--political submissives--act so obviously against their own nation's political interests?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:11:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Non violent political ideology is not a measuring stick of mental state or intelligence.  
View Quote

Maybe not, but a political ideology based on ignoring reality, embracing the very things that will destroy you, projecting your own faults and failures on others, etc sure is.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:14:19 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Maybe not, but a political ideology based on ignoring reality, embracing the very things that will destroy you, projecting your own faults and failures on others, etc sure is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you say so.  All I see is a childish ad hominem.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top