Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2013 4:26:29 AM EDT
Four times in 69 years!!
SHAME ON AMERICA FOR ELECTING A NON-VETERAN PRESIDENT WHO DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF:
HE IS ABSOLUTELY A DISGRACE TO ALL WHO FOUGHT FOR THIS NATION AND GAVE THEIR LIVES.
VETERANS - PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR VETERAN FRIENDS AND CONTACTS!!!!!!
June 6, 2013, the 69th anniversary of "D-Day", the largest invasion ever attempted, where 200,000 Americans stormed the beaches at Normandy to begin the final push to defeat Nazi Germany in WWII. D-Day marked the turning point in WWII in Europe, where the Nazis were engaged in mass murder of Jews and minorities by the thousands.
Today, European heads of state make it a point to recall and honor the sacrifices of those who landed in Normandy , as do our Presidents....
well, most of them....

In the 69 years since D-Day, there are four occasions when the President of the United States chose not to visit the D-Day Monument that honors the soldiers killed during the Invasion.

The occasions were:

1. Barack Obama, 2010

2. Barack Obama, 2011

3. Barack Obama, 2012

4. Barack Obama, 2013

For the past 69 years, every American President except Obama have taken the time to honor the memory and sacrifices of the 6,000 American soldiers killed on D-Day. ...Except Obama!

June 6 2010, Obama had no events scheduled.

June 6, 2011, Obama met with the National Security team and was interviewed by WEWS Cleveland and WDIV in Detroit about the auto industry - FAR too busy to visit the D-Day memorial.

June 6, 2012, instead of honoring our fallen soldiers, Obama made a campaign trip to California on Air Force 1 (at our expense) to raise funds for (his) upcoming election.

June 6, 2013, Obama was doing ANOTHER fund raiser with the multimillionaires in the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee in Palo Alto CA, once again at our expense.

America - Aren't you proud?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:28:20 AM EDT
[#1]
FBHO
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:31:37 AM EDT
[#2]
As much as I hate to say it.... not so....
Read Here
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:32:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Googling around it looks to be false.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:33:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Read Here
View Quote

I don't care.  FPNI.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:35:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don't care.  FPNI.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Read Here

I don't care.  FPNI.  

....yeah but, spreading misinformation and falsehoods make us (you) look bad....
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:41:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
....yeah but, spreading misinformation and falsehoods make us (you) look bad....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Read Here

I don't care.  FPNI.  

Exactly.  That's what we give the liberals shit about, so we had better not do it ourselves.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:45:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
SHAME ON AMERICA FOR ELECTING A NON-VETERAN PRESIDENT WHO DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF:
View Quote

This part of the email bothers me.  There is nothing wrong with a president having no military experience.  So long as the president is a good leader he can easily surround himself with very capable military minds.  Rather have a President that can relate to the people then a war-hawk nationalist at the head of the government.  Not making any claims about presidents past or present just that a non-veteran president is not a bad thing.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:46:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Read Here

I don't care.  FPNI.  

I'm not for spreading dis-info.  Rather, the message of the FPNI.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:51:33 AM EDT
[#9]
He was there in 2009. I know this, because I was there in 2009 during the ceremony.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:53:35 AM EDT
[#10]
yawn....I hate email posts like this.

fbho
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:54:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Who Cares or what difference does it make (Hillary) if it is false, right?  What does the liberals have been giving America so far? Only fucking lies - I am forwarding this shit
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:56:16 AM EDT
[#12]
BONJOUR!!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:57:49 AM EDT
[#13]
If anything comes to you in a chain email.

Please, please, for the love of your country and all that stands for decent human beings, cross check it before you pass it on like a stooge.

No matter how much you agree with it's contents, make sure you are not being manipulated like some brain dead liberal.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 8:11:42 AM EDT
[#14]
I was kind of wondering it was true.  

Oh well FBHO
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 8:14:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Looking at the formatting of that email, is anyone else suddenly craving a hamburger?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top