Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2013 9:39:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:40:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Of course, the ANC big wigs need more money to line their pockets.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:42:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Mandela brought peace to Africa, because you can't fight wars without a military.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:43:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Last I had read they were only flying a handful, rotating them out to spread out the hours and keep them running. If I remember correctly, last year they had some kind of leadership course/mini-red flag style exercise in SA for all the Gripen Operators. Now they are collecting dust.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:00:03 PM EDT
[#4]

But, but, but....

Planes are icky.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:06:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Of course, the ANC big wigs need more money to line their pockets.
View Quote

TIA or Africa Wins Again

Fuck em!  I hope anyone of non-African descent was smart enough to get out.  My guess is South Africa is going to end VERY BADLY.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:07:43 PM EDT
[#6]
That's the stupidest thing I have read all day, and that includes stories about the weiner. Wouldn't you love to live there!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:08:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe they're just getting ready for the post-Mandela festivities.  Can't have white SAAF pilots bombing hordes of Boer-killing Africans, can we?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top