Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2013 9:06:04 PM EDT
Yeah its a shitty summer for me , wheres the damn reset button

1.Memorial day weekend my son was diagnosed with 2 brain tumors which they preformed an emergency op and removed one .he had a very bad tumor 12 years ago

2.My company that I worked for 6 years got bought out  , took a cut in pay to go over and lost some vacation . So pressures of a new job to go with every thing else

3.My dad had some mystery illness a couple weeks ago where he was covered in a bad rash and sick and his blood pressure kept dropping , of course got the call at work and dropped every thing , stayed with him a couple days at the hospital

4 while 3 was going on my wife had multiple appointments that she really needed me to help her with for our son and her mom

5 ^ which is loosing her eyesight and we depend on to watch the kids

6 the same week as 3+4 son hearing goes to nothing wedsday call the docs next morning they call friday wanting us to bring him to the ER so drop every thing at work ( oh forgot to mention all of these hospitals are 80 to 115 miles away from us)

7 yesterday I stick a knife in my hand at work due to a semi freak accident so to the ER with me , cut a nerve and got 5 stitches

8 today working with one hand my mom calls me and tells me that my grandpa which Im very close to just got transported to the ER and isnt looking good .

I know Im missing stuff but damn I normally dont wish away time but Im starting to look forward to 2014 or at lest the fall .

The good news is my son is doing well considering and has recovered better than the docs thought , he is set up for sept for another mri to see what to do on the 2nd tumor .

The company seems to be understanding so far

dad is better but they still dont know what happened to him

they plan on operating on my mother inlaw in sept to help her eysight .

My hand isnt total sore now

and grandpa looks like he is stable now ...  

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn man, hang in there.  Tomorrow im going to the third funeral this week for close family members
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:20:37 PM EDT
[#2]
It seems to come in seasons...  Some seasons are longer than others.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:20:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Major prayers headed your way! Stay strong!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:56:06 PM EDT
[#4]
And I thought my summer sucked when our hours were cut and then our home caught fire.  i guess being displaced for a few months is'nt too bad.

Hang in there buddy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:44:10 AM EDT
[#5]
thanks yall , I am glad I havnt lost anyone .
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Go to the doc today to get my hand checked out and when I walk out I notice something doesnt look right about my truck . I dont have an exhaust pipe .... look under the truck and the back of the muffler has broke out and the back half of the exhaust system is just hanging there . I climb under the truck and remove every thing from the muffler back with one hand in the parking lot of the Docs office .........  

Really is that all you got for me today .....
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:29:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Dude, prayers going up.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:32:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn, man. Here's hoping things have bottomed out and start getting better.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:51:33 PM EDT
[#10]
hang in there buddy. its gonna get better. hope your son gets a good report
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top