Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2013 4:42:07 PM EDT
I was at this thing called work when the king delivered his speech today, and I just got a chance to watch some of it. I would like to tell him a few things. (Some of I can't for CoC reasons)

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Can I get a FBHO?

FBHO!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:44:35 PM EDT
[#1]
FBHO
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:45:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Well said.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#3]
FBHO
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:46:42 PM EDT
[#4]
FBHO
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:47:16 PM EDT
[#5]
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/24/hes-counting-down-obama-mentions-how-many-days-he-has-left-in-office-for-2nd-time-in-3-days/
He reminded thelow information voters how much time he has left, again.

ETA: would be kind of fun to see a countdown clock on the arfcom home page.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:48:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well said.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#7]
My sigline and nice post OP
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:56:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:00:00 PM EDT
[#10]
FPNI
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:01:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't pay any attention to Pigmonkey the Divider's public oinking anymore, nor should any of you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#12]
As requested...

FBHO
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:07:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Dupe and was not worth repeating even if true.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:10:03 PM EDT
[#14]
That is the real issue. That is the issue that will continue in this country when these poor tongues of Judge Douglas and myself shall be silent. It is the eternal struggle between these two principles — right and wrong — throughout the world. They are the two principles that have stood face to face from the beginning of time; and will ever continue to struggle. The one is the common right of humanity, and the other the divine right of kings. It is the same principle in whatever shape it develops itself. It is the same spirit that says, "You toil and work and earn bread, and I'll eat it." No matter in what shape it comes, whether from the mouth of a king who seeks to bestride the people of his own nation and live by the fruit of their labor, or from one race of men as an apology for enslaving another race, it is the same tyrannical principle.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:38:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Does it seem to everyone else that he's trying to get attention off the scandals now that the Zimmerman distraction is over?

Talking about the "but it's getting better every month" economy lets him go back to blaming Bush instead of having to deal with the NSA / IRS / Benghazi / FF scandals.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:54:54 AM EDT
[#16]
"Psst, 0, hey, dude, nice speech on the economy.  See that large grey animal with the tusks and the long trunk standing in the middle of the room over there?  That's called Detroit."

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:02:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I was at this thing called work when the king delivered his speech today, and I just got a chance to watch some of it. I would like to tell him a few things. (Some of I can't for CoC reasons)

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Can I get a FBHO?

FBHO!
View Quote

1st Amendment and all that, we should be able to say whatever we want as long as it is not criminal. FBHO barely starts how I feel also. If that fucker showed up on my doorstep I would punch him squarely in the nose.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:42:53 AM EDT
[#18]
FBHO
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:03:45 AM EDT
[#19]
FBHO
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:13:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Fffffffffffffffffforniccccation
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:17:21 AM EDT
[#21]
If Obama had a city, it'd look like Detroit.

FBHO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top