Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2013 2:05:50 PM EDT
Make sure you mail in those quarterlies suckers!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2376731/New-IRS-scandal--8-5-MILLION-travel-expenses-just-years-chronicled-watchdog-report-including-executives-traveled-days-worked.html
Top IRS executives spent $9.5 million on travel between 2011 and 2012, including 15 bosses who averaged more than $154,500 each, an official report revealed today.

Some of them were on the road more days than they worked because they live half a country away from their Washington, D.C. offices and frequently travel on their days off.

One IRS higher-up racked up more than $283,000 in taxpayer-funded travel expenses during those same two years. Another spent $161,000 in 2011 alone. The $9.5 million total over two years reflects the travel expenses of 373 high-level IRS officials.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I just sent in my quarterlies to the IRS today and I noticed the stamp I put on the envelope had an American flag with the word 'EQUALITY' on it.

I felt compelled to write this next to the stamp: ' :>) '

Don't suppose they'll 'get it'.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:31:30 PM EDT
[#2]
This shit is why I am libertarian.

There would be a revolution in this country overnight if everyone had to make quarterly payments to the government.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:35:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There would be a revolution in this country overnight if everyone had to make quarterly payments to the government.
View Quote

90% of Americans can't fathom making quarterlies. Their withholding is done by their employers....or they're FSA.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:39:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

90% of Americans can't fathom making quarterlies. Their withholding is done by their employers....or they're FSA.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would trade comprehensive immigration reform as it comes out of the Senate for a total prohibition of ANY employer collecting ANY tax.  Everyone has to write a check once a month for Federal, FICA, Medicair and state if applicable.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:40:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fucking really?  That's a shit ton of money.  Personal travel should come out of their PERSONAL accounts, not the government's.  They should live closer, or fuck off.

It's appalling that they bend the tax payer over for this kind of bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:43:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Just wait until the IRS trays to administer ObamaCare!

The IRS ...WILL..be involved in all our lives.

Talk about .. .total power!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:45:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I should have joined the IRS
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe when the average don't give a fuck Joe gets jammed in the ass with Obamacare they'll get off their apathetic ass and develop a deep hatred and start paying attention.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:46:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I just sent in my quarterlies to the IRS today and I noticed the stamp I put on the envelope had an American flag with the word 'EQUALITY' on it.

View Quote

I dont get it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:47:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Meh, you should see what state workers spend on travel.

Some "state" workers travel to D.C. once a month for a "conference" or travel TO a vendor in another state to see what THEY want to sell to THE STATE.

And you know they always seem to travel on a Thursday  or Friday for a Monday or Tuesday meeting....hmmmmmmmm, can you say state funded vacation?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I should have joined the IRS
View Quote

This. Part time at the ATF just 'cause.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:49:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Maybe when the average don't give a fuck Joe gets jammed in the ass with Obamacare they'll get off their apathetic ass and develop a deep hatred and start paying attention.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here.....Here.........  
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm sure they're not flying coach either.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I dont get it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont get it.

The IRS has been fucking with conservatives but not libtards. The postage stamp read EQUALITY.

Never mind.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:33:21 PM EDT
[#15]
What does it even matter?

It's not going to change-neither party will do a fucking thing about it.About any of this shit.

In a few weeks/months,all will be swept under the rug-Benghazi,Fast & Furious,the IRS,etc will fade away.Business as usual.

There isn't anything any of us can do to stop it,so sit back and enjoy life.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#16]
My quarterlies are usually not bad because I pay all of my payroll withholding every 2 weeks among other shit.

But - fuck them anyway.

I am supposed to be paying quarterly income tax "estimated"....  For 10 years I have estimated this payment to be $0.00 and square up end of year.
I get dinked with penalties and interest dickhead tax for this, but they can fuck off I make more money with my own money than they get in pen/int.  Fuckers.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:41:09 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Average joe don't give a fuck, is going to be convinced that his employer is jamming him in the ass with healthcare costs trying to protect the bottom line and profits.  The asshole has spent the last five years making sure average joe don't give a fuck is stupid enough to believe that, and his media propaganda machine has made damn sure that message is repeated daily.

Average don't give a fuck joe is ready to sign his ass up for state controlled healthcare and he doesn't even know it yet.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:46:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:01:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The way the ACA is setup, the average Joe won't get jammed in the ass.  The business man is getting it.  Don't provide insurance?  Penalty.  Provide insurance but someone that works for you goes to an exchange and gets a premium credit for his policy?  3k penalty.  3.8% new tax on investment income (who has investment income?  wise people that create wealth), new 0.9% medicare tax on earnings over 200k (250K if MFJ), new 2.3% excise tax on medical equipment, new taxes on certain plans, penalties for not properly notifying employees about coverage, for improper disclosure of information on returns, etc etc etc.  

Many folks in America that do not make much will be exempted.  Those folks will get medicare or some other gov handout.  That crook in the White house said no new taxes on people making under 250k.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   What a bunch of schmucks.  If you make 100k, you're going to buy the insurance or pay a penalty (tax).  So he's FOS.

BTW, there are provisions of the bill that were to take effect in 2010 that are still not in place because they cannot figure out how to implement the regulations.  3 fing years later and they still can't figure it out.  This bill is a total mess.  The guidance that I pay for from PPC for navigating this atrocity is constantly being updated.  Many parts of the bill may be implemented even later.  

The exchanges will hire numbskulls to help people determine the appropriate coverage, They will need all of your personal information.  Oh, the amount of information reporting for businesses is an utter joke.  The monthly calculations for determining if a company has 50 FTE (full-time equivalent) employees will be  further burden for employers.  The added costs for compliance, the penalties for not providing coverage, the penalties for providing inadequate coverage, the fines for providing incorrect information, the "waivers" for some, none for others the lack of regulations 3 years out for some parts of the law, the added cost to medical equipment;  need more?  The bill has much more.  We are screwed with this thing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:09:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I would trade comprehensive immigration reform as it comes out of the Senate for a total prohibition of ANY employer collecting ANY tax.  Everyone has to write a check once a month for Federal, FICA, Medicair and state if applicable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

over half dont pay jack shit in taxes they get it ALL back at the end of the year and then some.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:17:03 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

over half dont pay jack shit in taxes they get it ALL back at the end of the year and then some.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Narrows down the field on who actually caries the water huh?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:53:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Move along people the President said this is just a distraction trying to take him away from his real mission of creating jobs
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:57:16 AM EDT
[#25]
My goal is to become a FSA member ASAP.
Taxes are for suckers and I have been on for ftl.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top