Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 12:40:15 PM EDT
to rid themselves of a particular debt?  

Wondering if anyone has seen or heard of this way of ridding themselves of bills, mortgages, debt collectors, etc.
I haven't done enough research on it to make any positive or negative comments on this topic but it is interesting to say the least.

This link below will take you to youtube and is where i first stumbled on the term A4V or Accepted for Value.  Now i have been reading & reading about it for the last three weeks.
And i actually talked with a guy that got his mortgage paid off, along with his electricity bill-

ETA: Don't bother watching the vids - I got my answer to A4V- Weirdos for sure. But i do have a new question 5posts down below now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrVyfc9NEhk - And--->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQsgwt8Rk1I  

M4-CQBR
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:41:22 PM EDT
[#1]
In.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:43:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems legit.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:59:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Scam.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:02:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Contact you nearest Sovereign Citizen. I think its in the handbook, right after "The Gold Fringe of Death."
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I got 5 full minutes into the first video and my head is full of fuck. He spent the entire time looking at Google images and reading dictionary.com definitions. Fuck that guy and everything he thinks, has ever thought or will ever think.

Sounds like sovereign citizen bullshit. Fuck those motherfuckers. I hope their heads explode and the flying skull fragments kill their dogs.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:48:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Contact you nearest Sovereign Citizen. I think its in the handbook, right after "The Gold Fringe of Death."
View Quote

I'd never heard the term "Sovereign Citizen" until just now. I googled it.  Holy smokes Batman!  What a bunch of freaks, for sure....
Guess there is a reason this term didn't come up in anything that i have read about the A4V.

But it does lead me to another thought/question though: What's the difference between these folks who think they are Sovereign Citizens and the whole
movement where in that, some of our States here in the U.S. are trying or did (I'm not sure) claimed Sovereignty from the Federal Gov?  
Like Texas... Didn't they do this a year or two ago- And then didn't a few other states follow suit?
IIRC a whole lot of people were really excited about it- that it was a good thing... Saying NO to Big brother and the Fed gov on issues they disagreed on- like health care reform, etc.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:55:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Sovereign Citizen, Redemptionist, Tax Protester nonsense. You cannot get rid of a debt that way.

AVOID
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#8]
nope
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:59:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sovereign Citizen, Redemptionist, Tax Protester nonsense. You cannot get rid of a debt that way.

AVOID
View Quote

Not just avoid, RUN! Be prepared to take fire, and return fire, when dealing with them in person. Those dudes are f'ing bonkers, they'll start shooting at cops just for pulling them over because they think a cop is a JBT while the sheriff is the only legit law-enforcement in a county.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:01:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I will try it tommorrow at the 7-11 when the chubby girl with the excellent rack rings me up for my morning coffee and report back.

Didnt watch the videos but all I have to do is scream ' accepted 4 value ' until my coffee is free right?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:57:22 PM EDT
[#12]
good info, thanks-

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:56:59 AM EDT
[#13]
I asked this same question above, but since the thread isn't really worthy of many folks time, which i understand now- ... I am hoping that someone still might explain the difference to me please---->
What's the difference between these folks who think they are Sovereign Citizens and the whole
movement where in that, some of our States here in the U.S. are trying or did (I'm not sure) claimed Sovereignty from the Federal Gov?
Like Texas... Didn't they do this a year or two ago- And then didn't a few other states follow suit?
IIRC a whole lot of people were really excited about it- that it was a good thing... Saying NO to Big brother and the Fed gov on issues they disagreed on- like health care reform, etc.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:11:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I asked this same question above, but since the thread isn't really worthy of many folks time, which i understand now- ... I am hoping that someone still might explain the difference to me please---->
What's the difference between these folks who think they are Sovereign Citizens and the whole
View Quote

I'm not really sure what your question is, are you asking how the Sovereign Citizens movement is different from State governments trying to limit the power of the Federal government?

You need to understand that Sovereign Citizens basically refuse to follow any Gov't action that they don't agree with. This includes local and state government not just the feds.

SC's also have innumerable weird customs and beliefs that are passed around by word of mouth and based on diluted understanding/intentional misrepresentation of federal law and the Constitution.

For examples see-
The gold fringed "admiralty" flag
Crazy interpretations of squatters rights
Homemade license plates
Sheriff being the only "real" law enforcement (until they disagree with the Sheriff)
Signing "without prejudice" along with or in place of their name on legal documents
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:34:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Yes, that is pretty much what i am asking.. Mainly because after i started this post, i was quickly schooled about the term "Sovereign Citizen" which i had no idea about them, or the movement and i had never heard of the term before yesterday- So i backed out of my"A4V"  thread pretty quickly to say the least- as that is not where i want to stick my head or waste my time.
But it did bring to mind my question, as to how they were different than the States that have been trying to limit federal power, or have already declared "Sovereignty" as i originally wrote, all of which is based around the word Sovereignty... Your answer is pretty much what i was looking for.

What states have sucessfully done this...if any?

Sorry about my writing, sometimes it is a bit hard to understand as i am still dealing with cognitive and brain injury issues from a severe auto accident, and i sometimes even confuse myself-lol
Gotta keep it light when your down n' out-

Originally Posted By 25Chuck:

I'm not really sure what your question is, are you asking how the Sovereign Citizens movement is different from State governments trying to limit the power of the Federal government?

You need to understand that Sovereign Citizens basically refuse to follow any Gov't action that they don't agree with. This includes local and state government not just the feds.

SC's also have innumerable weird customs and beliefs that are passed around by word of mouth and based on diluted understanding/intentional misrepresentation of federal law and the Constitution.

For examples see-
The gold fringed "admiralty" flag
Crazy interpretations of squatters rights
Homemade license plates
Sheriff being the only "real" law enforcement (until they disagree with the Sheriff)
Signing "without prejudice" along with or in place of their name on legal documents
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:43:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Here is a pretty good read on the "accepted for value" concept which includes some history on the SC movement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top