Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2002 4:48:42 PM EDT
ROTFLMFAO
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:06:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Others have commented the movie has too much homo-erotic assplay.

Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#2]
The film crew and other stunt guys were puking at some of the stuff they were doing.  It was bar none, THE most scatalogical movie I've ever seen.  Also one of the funniest.  Crazy, crazy shit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:17:24 PM EDT
[#3]

faggots......
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:23:06 PM EDT
[#4]
My favorite part was when they dressed up like cat burglars in ski masks then went crawing in the space above an office's ceiling, just like in the movies.  They fall through into an office where people are working, spilling a bag of fake diamonds.."Get the diamonds! Get the diamonds!!" frantically scooping them up.

One office worker is so scared he runs for his life.  That ruled.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

faggots......
View Quote

What exactly about the movie would make you simply reply "faggots....."?

Just curious, as I'm a huge fan of Jackass the tv show (have everyone on tape), and have seen a tape of some of the stuff that preceded the tv show. None of which seemed all that homoerotic to me.

Anyway, can't wait till it comes out on video so I can see for myself. For tonight however, I'll have to settle for BumFights.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:23:29 PM EDT
[#6]
it had some really funny parts, BUT the shit urine and vomit were a bit much
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:25:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Everyone in the theatre was screaming in horror over the snowcone. I cant believe he did that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:35:03 PM EDT
[#8]
The snow cone was a little "over the top"...but I dont think there were many parts during the movie that I wasn't laughing my arse off.

Jackass always brought back memories for me,...because my friends and I were doing that shopping cart gag YEARS ago...when we were just out of high school.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 8:47:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
it had some really funny parts, BUT the shit urine and vomit were a bit much
View Quote

shit vomit and urine rock!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top