Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2013 1:49:10 AM EDT

Barack Obama, to hear his advisers tell it, has finally found The One he has been looking for: John McCain.

“We have been looking literally for years for someone we can cut deals with, and finally someone has stepped up,” a White House official said. West Wing aides say they now talk with McCain roughly every other day.

McCain, to hear fellow Republicans tell it, has finally found The Two he has needed to make such conversations worth the bother: Sen. Chuck Schumer, a Democrat who can actually get things done in the Senate, and Denis McDonough, a White House chief of staff who actually cares what senators say and think and do.
View Quote

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/behind-the-curtain-new-power-triangle-94648.html

McCain needs to leave, or be thrown out of the party.  He's doing more damage than the liberals could do.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:58:41 AM EDT
[#1]
FJM & FBHO
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:08:19 AM EDT
[#2]
IRS shameful the republicans actually nominated that asshat
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:10:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Arizona's failure

Sorry guys
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:15:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:36:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Still astounds me.  Guess it was allthe vets who wanted to vote in their guy???  (nevermind his antagonism to pow mia).
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:47:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Still astounds me.  Guess it was allthe vets who wanted to vote in their guy???  (nevermind his antagonism to pow mia).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not this vet.  A lib is a lib is a lib.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:00:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Was he such a spineless cocksucker his whole life?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:17:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Him getting thrown out might actually restore some confidence in the republican party.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:20:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Wtf AZ?

Says the guy from CT.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:27:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Would take way more than that. The rhino's need to be put to pasture.

Quoted:
Him getting thrown out might actually restore some confidence in the republican party.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:29:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Too bad we can't send him back to the Hanoi Hilton.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:45:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:49:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Same with Graham, guess we know what happened when they had dinner with Obama when Rand was filibustering...
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:56:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Politically, he seems to get closer to them every day.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:12:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's an asshat, but that is out of line.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:24:09 AM EDT
[#16]
A good chunk of his generation are desperate to make sure they get "theirs" in the form of medicaid/medicare, prescription drugs and social security.  In order to keep it all propped up a little longer, they are willing to do anything up to an including importing 30 million new citizens in order to make sure it all runs long enough for them.

My dad, is this way, as well as a good percentage of ARFCOM'ers in this age category.  They refuse to recognize that the money was stolen to pay for the Great Society and will gladly indenture my children to a life time of debt servitude in order to get it done.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:52:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Hey, you guys are talking about the 2008 Republican Presidential nominee.  The man who was going to save us from Obama.  Remember?  If you don't support him, you are as good as a commie.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:52:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Biden/McCain 2016
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:56:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Wtf AZ?

Says the guy from CT.  
View Quote

The point being that CT hasn't been seen as a bastion of freedom for awhile now.  
Expect more out of AZ, an open carry state since forever.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:20:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Biden/McCain 2016
View Quote

McCain/Biden 2016
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:27:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

McCain/Biden 2016
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Biden/McCain 2016

McCain/Biden 2016

I don't thin McCain's ticker coukd take it and Biden would most likely stick a penny in a wall socket or swallow a marble.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:29:34 AM EDT
[#22]
How do you feel knowing you pulled that lever for him?

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:33:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

9 out of 10 retired .mil who go into politics end up sucking fucking ass. Just like the pic.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:34:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Sure he wasn't exactly a brilliant conservative prior to running, but the callouses on his knees from kissing the ass of Dear Leader for the last five years can't be explained away by that alone.

I'm really starting to believe that they must have something truly atrocious on him.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Sure he wasn't exactly a brilliant conservative prior to running, but the callouses on his knees from kissing the ass of Dear Leader for the last five years can't be explained away by that alone.

I'm really starting to believe that they must have something truly atrocious on him.
View Quote

McCain led the effort for closing the "gunshow loophole" in Colorado in the early 2000s, i.e.: not even his own state. He has never been a conservative. He has always sucked ass, ever since he stepped foot back on US soil, if not long before.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:06:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
A good chunk of his generation are desperate to make sure they get "theirs" in the form of medicaid/medicare, prescription drugs and social security.  In order to keep it all propped up a little longer, they are willing to do anything up to an including importing 30 million new citizens in order to make sure it all runs long enough for them.

My dad, is this way, as well as a good percentage of ARFCOM'ers in this age category.  They refuse to recognize that the money was stolen to pay for the Great Society and will gladly indenture my children to a life time of debt servitude in order to get it done.

View Quote

And that's why people my age are arming themselves at an even greater rate. A lot of people 35 and younger see the writing on the wall.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:22:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

McCain/Biden 2016
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Biden/McCain 2016

McCain/Biden 2016

Christie/McCain 2016
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:23:18 AM EDT
[#28]
neva been seen befo
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:29:30 AM EDT
[#29]
FJM
FBHO

Wish McCain had not made it out of Vietnam
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:33:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was the old fuckers.  They figure McCain is an old fucker and won't dick with their social security checks.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:44:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Was he such a spineless cocksucker his whole life?
View Quote

I don't think so.  Kinda like John Kerry, he married into money with a sellable reputation.  His money comes from AZs largest beer distributorship (father-in-law's company) and other special interest groups.   He says he does not believe in pork but indirectly heavily supports pork(mark-ups) headed toward AZ managed by his surrogates in congress.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/election/mccain/articles/2007/01/23/20070123biz-hensley.html

I think when he realized he was now bought and paid for, it broke his spirit.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:51:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Seriously AZ, why hasn't there been a big movement to get his ass out to pasture?

Let him relive his glory days at some far six star retirement home where he can run for Activities Officer.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top