Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2013 9:38:35 PM EDT
Is he going to die in this movie? It looks good, but I'm not going to see it if he's going to fucking die.

And when are they going to make a new X-Men movie? No more of this rogue warrior bullshit, I want the team and some fucking sinister plot.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is he going to die in this movie? It looks good, but I'm not going to see it if he's going to fucking die.

And when are they going to make a new X-Men movie? No more of this rogue warrior bullshit, I want the team and some fucking sinister plot.
View Quote

Wolverine won't die.

And Avengers is the New X-Men.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Xmen: Days of future past (2014)
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#3]
he's not going to die, and xmen: days of future past is due for 2014.

xmen first class was fucking awesome and this next one is mixing the cast from first class with alot of the original actors. so i'm excited
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Xmen: Days of future past (2014)
View Quote

I personally can't W A I T for this. Cable, biship, apocalypse...holy fuck :D
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Meh. Needs a complete refresh. It's tired.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:01:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw an interview with Jackman from Comicon and he said they have been filming the new Xmen movie for a month already. Bryan Singer is back to direct it, so it should be good.

Looking forward to Wolverine. Hopefully it will be more of a solo piece than his first movie.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:03:07 PM EDT
[#7]
My mother doesn't have a basement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top