Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2013 8:45:27 PM EDT

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 8:50:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Love bad religion.  My god they rock hard live.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:43:42 PM EDT
[#2]
This one is very relevant right now as well.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:04:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck Armageddon, this is hell.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:33:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I LOVE Bad Religion. Though some of their songs have a leftist slant sometimes. IIRC the lead singer actually has a PHD

The who "Stranger Than Fiction" album is one of my favorites - some great songs on there. Two of my faves:

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 11:05:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I LOVE Bad Religion. Though some of their songs have a leftist slant sometimes. IIRC the lead singer actually has a PHD

The who "Stranger Than Fiction" album is one of my favorites - some great songs on there. Two of my faves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-s5pP2aTiY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxoD9zWY9Rg
View Quote

He didn't sound that great singing the National Anthem but how many punk rockers would even try?

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:37:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 12:58:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I tattooed that above my right knee one night after a few too many. Bad Religion was my favorite band for many years. I still listen to them, but their last few cds haven't really done it for me.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:33:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Their lyrics in the beginning seemed more libertarian, but as they became more popular, Greg Graffin revealed himself as leftist/Anti-American in my opinion. I used to listen to BR a lot back in the day.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:53:31 AM EDT
[#9]
They lost me after Generator. Suffer,No Control and  Against the Grain are amazing though. They released a bunch of pure crap for a while. Yes it's far left but punk rock is meant to be rebellious and contrarian;the only problem is rarely does it call the left to task.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:16:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Some classics in this thread!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:22:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They lost me after Generator. Suffer,No Control and  Against the Grain are amazing though. They released a bunch of pure crap for a while. Yes it's far left but punk rock is meant to be rebellious and contrarian;the only problem is rarely does it call the left to task.
View Quote

this...
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:25:09 AM EDT
[#12]
A lot of Punk & Hardcore bands could see into the future.......

Pity, pity, on the billions of ignorant people.
Pity, pity, on the masses of aggression.
Pity, pity, on the future centuries to come,

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:30:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I LOVE Bad Religion. Though some of their songs have a leftist slant sometimes.
View Quote

I agree... but deep down inside.... we're all just hippies with light sabers!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:01:28 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I tattooed that above my right knee one night after a few too many. Bad Religion was my favorite band for many years. I still listen to them, but their last few cds haven't really done it for me.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have the 'suffer' dude on my right calf.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#15]
The best part about a Bad Religion song is if you don't like it, you only have to wait 2min for a new one.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The best part about a Bad Religion song is if you don't like it, you only have to wait 2min for a new one.
View Quote

Especially their early stuff…..

Neighbors!……………

The voice of god is government.

We’re only gonna die & I want to concur the world are some of my favorites.

Growing up in SoCal was awesome. I’ve seen BR in so many shows I can’t remember all of them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#17]
They have a new song that rocks as hard as their old stuff.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:35:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My first (and very drunken) tattoo is Suffer done in the font from the album cover on top of my foot.  And yeah, their newer stuff isn't that great.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#19]

One of the first punk bands I started listening to, and the one I used to get my little brother hooked on punk.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top