Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2002 5:22:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 5:38:44 PM EDT
[#1]
With all the tips the media has been giving, I think the toll will be at least double next time.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Oct. 24 Neal Knox Update -- Police think they have the D.C.
sniper and his partner.  Thank God!

That's the good news; the bad news is that there are likely to
be more snipers.

John Muhammad, who was John Williams before he became a
Muslim, may or may not have been a free lance soldier for Osama Bin
Laden, but he has laid out a game plan for organized and individual
terrorist operations.

I'm sure Al Qaeda -- which has concentrated on mass-casualty
attacks -- has been amazed by the amount of public terror achieved by
one man with a rifle.

That the rifle was a scoped Bushmaster only makes matters worse.
Josh Sugarmann's Violence Policy Center already carries a copy of the
Bushmaster splash page on their web site.

----------------
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 5:55:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing, nothing at all. *sigh*
AB
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 8:12:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Rent the movie [b]Arlington Road[/b]

Jeff Bridges explains it to his class - [i]"America needs to believe it's only 1 or 2 nuts that did it.  America needs it wrapped up in a neat little package.  The people need to be able to feel warm and safe at night in their beds, convinced there isn't a wider conspiracy afoot"[/i]

Something like that.......

Great movie.

To answer your question - [b][size=4][red]NOTHING![/b][/size=4][/red]
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 11:37:24 PM EDT
[#6]
The INS didn't do it's job in this case with Malvo, and it's unlikely to in the future.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 12:09:09 AM EDT
[#7]
The only thing that will stop it from happening again is more strengent common sence gun control.  Haven't we learned anything?

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 12:21:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The only thing that will stop it from happening again is more strengent common sence gun control.  Haven't we learned anything?

USPC40

View Quote

You are correct. Along with my proposals of Ballistic Fingerprinting that I have sent to both Senator Charles Schumer and Senator Diane Feinstein, I will be sending them my new proposal on Civilian Firearms Ownership Prohibition. We, as patriotic Americans, must stand together to help protect our freedoms in this great democracy.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 12:31:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You are correct. Along with my proposals of Ballistic Fingerprinting that I have sent to both Senator Charles Schumer and Senator Diane Feinstein, I will be sending them my new proposal on Civilian Firearms Ownership Prohibition. We, as patriotic Americans, must stand together to help protect our freedoms in this great democracy.
View Quote

You sir are a TRUE patriot!

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top