Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2002 5:05:31 PM EDT
Alright children!  Thanks to Greywolf2112, we had such a good time today taking to the fine folks at VPC and DU, I propose we make this a weekly, or 2 day event.  We come up with a list of some of our "favorite" politicians, groups, websights, and call them and let them know who we are, how we feel about them.  We make a schedule, and pass it around.  I'm sure some of the more ingenious folks here can get the phone numbers for all of our favorites.  So what do ya think?  We pass it on to our friends at assultweb.com, AK47.net, and the rest.  For starters we need a list of our favorites and their numbers. We already have:

VPC--1-202-822-8200

What else???
Feinstien?
Hilary?
MMM?
DNC?

I'm sure you can all add to the list.  I'll put all the numbers on the same page, if you can add to them.  Then we decide who to call first.  We could just call and tell them who we are, and why we object to their policies?  Other suggestions? We could post the results to our conversations, and have our laughs.  Sorry to steal the idea from others.  I will credit you shortly.  Just think of all the time they will spend answering our phone calls.  It only took a minute to call the VPC today, and they could be spending their time doing other things.....Do I have any takers?
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 5:19:21 PM EDT
[#1]
We need this tacked!
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 5:43:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Come on people.  Anybody like this idea?  Think of all the phone calls we could generate in a single day....WoW!  We could keep it on a revolving and ever changing schedule.  They would never know what day is..."Hi I'm Jim, I won firearms and am not impressed with your actions regarding the 2nd Amendment." day. I'm smiling ear to ear!
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I was thinking of something like this [:D] I really like the idea, and agree this should be tacked...

AR15.com [:K] day!
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 5:54:27 PM EDT
[#4]
i like the idea, but what good is it to call unless they have a toll free number? if i'm paying for the call, then what exactly have i accomplished?
coltc.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:06:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
i like the idea, but what good is it to call unless they have a toll free number? if i'm paying for the call, then what exactly have i accomplished?
coltc.
View Quote

If you only make four calls a month, one a week, just think of all the fun they will have trying to answer all of them.  I like you guys and gals, but I wouldn't want to try to talk to all of you in a single day. Would you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top