Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2002 8:37:08 AM EDT

Sorry about the category, but there was no category listed for moral support!

I have been a Bushmaster customer for a number of years and plan on being a Bushmaster customer until the day I can no longer hold a rifle. I feel strongly about this because of your committment to your customers and the quality of your products. In light of recent events, I thought it appropriate to write your company some words of support. There are many of us out here who will stand by Bushmaster through thick and thin. By far, the vast majority of your customers are law-abidding supporters of the 2nd Amendment. Myself and others will help guarantee that the image of Bushmaster remains untarnished by the despicable actions of a criminal. Please move forward with the confidence that your faithful customers will be with you every step of the way.

Semper Fi and God Bless

Link Posted: 10/25/2002 8:47:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Scipio,  Nicely done.  Dittos!

I was watching a local news channel last night and they said the Bushmaster rifles are a cheap knock off of the Colt AR-15.  
They were given this information at a local gunstore; (Northwest Armory).

These people don't know what the hell they are talking about.  

I love my Bushy and will definately support them.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 8:51:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Tracker...thanks!  I also read on cnn.com that some former Delta operator made the same kind of remarks about Bushmaster rifles and carbines.  "Not commonly used and widely known as a cheap gun..."  

Cheap?  not widely used?  What rock has this Commando been living under?
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 9:06:54 AM EDT
[#3]
If they are so cheap how come the news said half of them were sold to the Military? Also that guy they interviewed on MNBS. The one in the gun store that keeps saying with a rest like bench rest shooters you could put every bullet next to each other. He is NOT doing anything positive for the gun community. There are a couple of things he said before that. Something about how easy it is to buy and use. It will be ran again it is almost every hour or so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top