Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2002 10:05:54 PM EDT
Sorry for this seemingly simple question.  I just joined today, hoping to do some research on the Bushmaster M17S rifle that I'm considering.  But no matter where I looked, I can't find a search function.  I clicked on the help button on the top and got nothing out of it.  Help?
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 10:16:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, it is currently not working doe to a problem with the site. It should be back up soon. Also welcome to the board. Well see if you hang around or are only here to stir up some shit.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 10:22:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for replying.

Rest assured I'm not here to cause trouble.  Like I said, I'm only here to look for information on the M17S bullpup, like first-hand reviews, observations on the rifle by forum members who have handled/fired it.  I figure I'd better act quick before the current bad media causes the company to change anything.

I'm also a registered member at glock-talk.com and RugerForum.com.  You can find my participation there by the search function there.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 10:26:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, this place has a wealth of information on any number of subjects. Almost all the people are great, and its akin to a large family. (lots of bickering)

edited because I cant spell :)
edited again to add:

Sorry I dont have any information about the rifle you asked about, but I'm sure someone here has one or has had one and can answer your questions.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 1:12:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 1:18:05 AM EDT
[#5]
First thing is to gobble up all the AR15 mags you can find.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 1:27:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Welcome! [beer]
As to your search button question;
Quoted:
At this time search is available to the Team members until I have time to fix the server situation.

It will return HOPEFULLY this weekend if I have time to drop a new server into the cluster. (I already have the server, just no time to set it up!) If not, I would imagine next weekend or next week!
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2002 2:57:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thank you for replying.

Rest assured I'm not here to cause trouble.  Like I said, I'm only here to look for information on the M17S bullpup, like first-hand reviews, observations on the rifle by forum members who have handled/fired it.  I figure I'd better act quick before the current bad media causes the company to change anything.

I'm also a registered member at glock-talk.com and RugerForum.com.  You can find my participation there by the search function there.

Thanks again.
View Quote

First, I would like to say welcome to one of the best boards on the internet.  I, too, am somewhat of an AR "newbie" and the guys/gals here have been a veritable cornucopia of knowledge.  Go over to the AR discussions part of the board and post your questions.  Nobody will blast you about being a "newbie" on the board if you are genuine in your questions.  Also, everybody else realizes the search feature is down right now.  The one guy on this board I have gained the most knowledge from is "new-arguy".  Read some of his posts.  The guy really knows his stuff.  Here's the link to the AR Discussions [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=3&f=118[/url] .  Welcome aboard to the family.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top