Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2002 4:50:31 PM EDT
[beer]

From this N. Virgina/Montgomery Co. resident:

Thank You.

Also, my hearfelt thanks to the members of this board for helping every one of us get through this ordeal.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.

1shot
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:52:50 PM EDT
[#1]
NO CHIT! [beer]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#2]
ditto, and now enjoy a good night's sleep. It's weeks overdue and you've earned it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:44:02 PM EDT
[#3]
1shot

Well said. I too would like to express my appreciation for their tireless efforts on our behalf. Now, to my AR15 brothers and sisters in MA and VA, rest easy tonight, you deserve it...
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks!

Hard to rest easy when this is another headline

"FBI Warns of Possible Terrorist Attack Against Transportation Systems"

Link Posted: 10/25/2002 3:51:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Thank you! and Thank you very much! [beer]
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 4:06:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Moose is da man, I think.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 4:06:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 4:13:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I am very proud of my bro's in Va., Md., Wash, Ala. and Fed LE that worked on the task force. The entire nation is breathing a huge sigh of relief. We are all very sad about the murders. I'm sure the task force regrets that arrests were not made sooner. Take your kids outside and let them play without fear.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 4:54:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes they all did their job, my buddy was just going to rotate down there, most of all it shows the importance of LEOs and civilians working together.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 5:10:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I echo the kudos for the LE job effort.

I would also like to give a [size=5]BIG[/size=5] thank you to the truck driver (first name Lance) who called in from the rest stop and used his own vehicle to block any attempt by the suspects to get away.

A brave man, indeed.

View Quote
Big thank you, you have forgotten about the 500,000.00 $$$$$$$$$$$ reward, I bet he hasn't.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 5:12:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 1:07:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Kudoes to the LEOs who caught the slime, and to the brave American who stood up to make a difference, by keeping them pinned in the rest area.....

Scott

Link Posted: 10/25/2002 1:23:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I have been known to bash Maryland cops (and ONLY Md cops) in the past, but I for one would like to say BRAVO!!!  Thanks to both Maryland and Virginia Police for doing what they do, and in this case, doing it very well.  
I will still harbor my other resentments for certain Md police departments (especially the MSP), and some individual officers (who are probably not even LEO's any more). No, I didn't get in any trouble in my youth in Md., but was witness to some inexcusable stuff.
I hope this becomes a trend and I can eventually drop the attitude. BTW, I hold no resentment to any other departments or other states. I'll be shooting with two Pa. Troopers tomorrow morning.

Again, THANK YOU.  Get some rest. You certainly earned it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Take the wife and kids out for a fun evening outside. I wish the best for you.  [beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top