Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2001 7:38:15 AM EDT
This is the latest report showing evidence that Federal agents broke the law when they lead an assault against the Waco compound. The Cato institute report comes at a time when evidence is being questioned by different organizations. Cato is a respected "think tank", which has testified before Congress. News at the "cat and mouse" icon at:
National CCW Reciprocity Foundation
http://www.NationalCCW.com
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:47:50 AM EDT
[#1]
These people commited suicide. But because they only had hundreds of guns laying around they had no means to kill themselves. At the instant combustable materials were introduced these calm people rationalized that this was their opportunity and instantly ignited the gas. As everyone knows burning to death while asphyxiating is a quick painless death and this must have been preferrable to the long agonies of self inflicted gunshot wounds. This was nothing more than a suicidal cult looking for the quickest painless way to kill themselves, thereby guaranteeing damnation according to their religion.
For further clarification on ATF policies see related South Park episode.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:51:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:52:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't believe that our government would hurt law abiding citizens who were just exercising their 2nd Amendment rights!  

Jeez Louise!

They had to kill those kids... for the children!

Huh?

Oh yeah... Koresh was abusing them so they had to kill them!  

Huh?

Now wait... Guns are bad!

Yeah... that's it... guns are bad!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 8:55:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Had to kill them to save them from themselves.

Remember- you are forty three times more likely to be killed by a firearm in the home by a family member or by someone you trust than at the hands of a criminal (HCI statistic).[:O][xx(][V]

ATF Motto-  "Trust us, we are from the Government. We are here to help!"[:(]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Does it really matter? I think they could have live footage of the Davidians being lined up against a wall and being guned down by a fed firing squad and Shumer and the others would call it justified somehow. There will never be a hand slapped over this.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:43:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
These people commited suicide. But because they only had hundreds of guns laying around they had no means to kill themselves. At the instant combustable materials were introduced these calm people rationalized that this was their opportunity and instantly ignited the gas. As everyone knows burning to death while asphyxiating is a quick painless death and this must have been preferrable to the long agonies of self inflicted gunshot wounds. This was nothing more than a suicidal cult looking for the quickest painless way to kill themselves, thereby guaranteeing damnation according to their religion.
For further clarification on ATF policies see related South Park episode.
View Quote

Excellent Post.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 10:57:44 AM EDT
[#7]
That is a riot Kihn. Very funny.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:13:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It is so sad the way Americans let these people be killed.  I hope there is a response to the next gov't. massacre--before it happens.
View Quote

Anyone that says "they WILL NEVER do house to house confiscations" is severly naive.  Look at what happened at Waco and you will see that when the government and media are playing tag team ANYTHING is possible. Not only did the sheeple buy into the propaganda, but I even saw crap at gunshows being sold making fun of what occured at Mount Carmel. It isn't so funny now is it?

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:19:00 AM EDT
[#9]
What sticks in my mind FOREVER.....

Mike Wallace (I believe) interviewed the ?president? of Iraq (that I am sure of), and was asking him about the Iraqi government going to Germany and terminating their dissidents...

VERY calmly he replied " Is it not what your government did in Waco and Ruby Ridge"?????

I believe you could have blown Wallace away with a feather.....

More potent words were NEVER spoken....

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 12:34:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#11]
"The only way to save the village was to burn it"
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It is so sad the way Americans let these people be killed.  I hope there is a response to the next gov't. massacre--before it happens.
View Quote

There already was -- on May 16th, the Feds are executing the respondent. [frag]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 1:57:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:26:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:33:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I made a vow to myself that I won't stand by and watch another Waco if it's anywhere within my reach to be there and do someting about it.

I think we all need to make a vow like this. Next time they have a group of American citizens surrounded, and are threatening to kill them, we should surround THEM, and let them know, in no uncertain terms, that it is time for them to pack up their gear and get the F*** outta here!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#16]
You may have your chance. There is a rumor that the feds are going to be moving on the John Joe Gray's family next week around the 18th.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:45:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
You may have your chance. There is a rumor that the feds are going to be moving on the John Joe Gray's family next week around the 18th.
View Quote

Is that the family down in Texas? I was wondering what was going on with that. I hadn't seen anything on any of the boards in recent months.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:54:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Ya the family in Texas. John Stadtmiller was talking about them on his show the other day and mentioned that he heard from 3 independent sources (at least one in law enforcement) something was up in regards the Gray situation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top