Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2002 1:33:21 PM EDT
www.cbsnews.com has a special section about the rifle used in the sniper shooting. The fucking idiot from Don's Guns in Indianapolis makes some "EXPERT" statements.
First he says that many of his ex-military clients like the XM15 Bushmaster Post-Ban because it is EXACTLY like the one's used in the military with very little difference if at all to the real M16 Assault Rifle. He then goes on to give his EXPERT opinion that anyone, even a child could shoot this rifle and hit targets out to 500 yards without real practice. He also said that the rifle is equipped with a FLASHIDER used to keep the shooter from being noticed or detected! This is a POST-BAN!
Of course he also says that anyone could buy a flashider illegaly at a "GUNSHOW", ahh yes the gunshow loophole of illegal activity. Fucking idiot. Then for the picture they are showing a Pre-Ban Colt Green Label from the looks of it making this thing look even meaner- as if the XM15 looks and works like the ones already banned.

Thank you DON's GUNS you Fucking IDIOTS!!! You don't feed the press anything that makes the gun industry look even worse. DON'S GUNS in Indianapolis has now turned this Psycho Sniper case into another evil "Assault Weapon" case and the liberals are foaming at the mouth about this. Now the only thing people will remember is that the "Sniper" used an "Assault Weapon".  

Boycott this asshole's firearm business- the firearms community does not need people from within making our situation worse.

A volley of fire goes to DON'S GUNS in Indianapolis!!!

Creeper  
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 1:38:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 1:43:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Don is a first class a-hole.  There was a fella that got busted a few months ago for having black talon bullets.  Don the "expert" saw fir to make comments to the Indy Star that black talon bullets are cop killer teflon coated bullets (the mythical bullets that go right through a bullet proof vest).  He made comments that black talon bullets were illegal, btu you could get them at any gun show.  He hates gun shows.  He doesn't attend and he looks at gun shows at competition for his buisness.  

The shop is on the east side (ghetto) and he seems to cater to those who have little or no experience with firarms.  Thust me, no on ethat knows anything about guns goes to Don's guns.  

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 1:44:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Meet Don...

[img]http://www.donsguns.com/Images/don.jpg[/img]

Call him if you need a firearm or live bait.

[url]www.donsguns.com[/url]

Nuckles.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:02:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Don's Guns is a class act.  Where else can you get a CETME for only $999.99?  His store also has an indoor high power rifle range that is about 25 feet long.  I think it costs about $26 per hour to rent.  It's a great store to visit if you like to be assisted by arrogant and condescending clerks.  Don doesn't like gun shows.  He especially hates the Indy1500 gun show, which is about 5 miles from one of his stores.  He seems to take every opportunity to badmouth them on the local TV stations.  Don says that there is a lot of illegal activity that take place at them gun shows.  I have been to gun shows in several different states and the local PD always has a presence.  My question to Don is....are the police involved in committing these illegal activities or are they just unwitting accomplices?
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:02:48 PM EDT
[#5]
rotflmao

[:D]

hehehehehehehehe
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:11:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Pop quiz -

Which of the following is NOT true:

a)Don Davis is a former Teamster and a felon incapable of holding an FFL, so the stores' FFL is in his ex-titty-dancer-wife's name

b)Don Davis has(had) an apartment in the back of the garage of his North store where he'd bring NEW titty dancers to fuck 'em without his wife finding out

c)Don once burned a load of SKSs on the news

d)Don hates gun shows because he doesn't want the sheeple to find out that Glocks don't really come from the factory gold-plated and costing $1000.00

e) none of the above

Q(Known the crooked motherfucker for a long time)S
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:30:36 PM EDT
[#7]
[size=5][B][yellow]GOT MILK?[/yellow][/B][/size=5]
[IMG]http://www.donsguns.com/Images/don.jpg[/IMG]
WHAT A MULLET HEAD JACKASS!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:46:55 PM EDT
[#8]
If I see him tomorrow I'll give him the bird and some choice words.....while on my to the Indy1500 gunshow! This dude is a total assclown!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:49:37 PM EDT
[#9]
"Largest display of guns in Indiana" Pathetic.  I really feel for you guys up there if that's true.  I can point to three shops within 20 miles with a bigger store (and real rifle ranges)

Check out his "In store specials"
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:50:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[size=5][B][yellow]GOT MILK?[/yellow][/B][/size=5]
View Quote

Are those false teeth or cheapo dental caps?

[IMG]http://www.donsguns.com/Images/don.jpg[/IMG]
WHAT A MULLET HEAD JACKASS!
View Quote

Check out his Bling-Bling!!!

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Thought of more..

True or false:

Don did NOT blow up an original Sionics .223 suppressor with a full-auto burst from an XM177 because he's too fucking stupid to know what an alignment rod is

Don did NOT rake the south wall of his Carmel store with a burst from a Thompson because he's too fucking stupid to know what an open-bolt MG is and how it works

Don DID get threatened with a sexual harassment suit by Donna Edmondson, PMOY 92'(?) because he wouldn't leave her the fuck alone - likes to tell everybody he was fucking her

Don's is the only place where the bruthas can buy a $1200 gold-plated Ruger P95.

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:18:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Meet Don...

[url]http://www.donsguns.com/Images/don.jpg[/url]

Call him if you need a firearm or live bait.

[url]www.donsguns.com[/url]

Nuckles.
View Quote

I smell a photoshopping project [:D]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#13]
"www.cbsnews.com has a special section about the rifle used in the sniper shooting. The fucking idiot from Don's Guns in Indianapolis makes some "EXPERT" statements.
First he says that many of his ex-military clients like the XM15 Bushmaster Post-Ban because it is EXACTLY like the one's used in the military with very little difference if at all to the real M16 Assault Rifle. He then goes on to give his EXPERT opinion that anyone, even a child could shoot this rifle and hit targets out to 500 yards without real practice. He also said that the rifle is equipped with a FLASHIDER used to keep the shooter from being noticed or detected! This is a POST-BAN!
Of course he also says that anyone could buy a flashider illegaly at a "GUNSHOW", ahh yes the gunshow loophole of illegal activity. Fucking idiot. Then for the picture they are showing a Pre-Ban Colt Green Label from the looks of it making this thing look even meaner- as if the XM15 looks and works like the ones already banned.

Thank you DON's GUNS you Fucking IDIOTS!!! You don't feed the press anything that makes the gun industry look even worse. DON'S GUNS in Indianapolis has now turned this Psycho Sniper case into another evil "Assault Weapon" case and the liberals are foaming at the mouth about this. Now the only thing people will remember is that the "Sniper" used an "Assault Weapon".

Boycott this asshole's firearm business- the firearms community does not need people from within making our situation worse.

A volley of fire goes to DON'S GUNS in Indianapolis!!!"

Ah... the intelligence is overwhelming here... These are the kind of morons that the public gets their... "information"... from, thus perpetuating the ignorant views.  It's obvious Don doesn't want to make money.  Remember, the general public NEVER understands it's the man behind the gun that's killing, they always view it as being the gun that killed.  Why?  Because of ignorant people like Don.  Oh, and I don't recall when, but remember, the LAPD filed a lawsuit against Bushmaster when some of their officers were shot WITH a Bushmaster in a bank robbery.  Shouldn't they have been suing those who USED the rifle?  I love this country, it's the fucking idiots I hate.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:42:30 PM EDT
[#14]
This ass-pony doesn't list an email address but seek and you shall find:

Davis, Don  [email protected]
3807 Lafayette Road
Indianapolis, IN 46254
US
317-297-4242

Let him know how you feel!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:49:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Email away!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:57:42 PM EDT
[#16]
 I went to Don's Guns 1 time many years ago.
I was impressed with all the guns he had in stock. After looking at the prices, I understood why he had so many in stock. Who could afford them.
 This was before the burning of those evil assault weapons on TV.  I already made up my mind before that happened that I would not go back.  
 When he pulled that stunt on TV with the burning of the assault rifles I noticed that they were just a few SKS rifles.  No ARs or AKs anything of real value...
 He will do or say anything that will get his face on the tube..  
  I too think he is an A$$-hole and hope's he goes out of business.  He is hurting the same people he sells to right along with the rest of us...
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#17]
"It's better to own a gun and not need it then to need a gun and not own it"
Don Davis

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh good one! Boy that's an original....Never heard that one before! I need to right that one down!

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:06:50 PM EDT
[#18]
He looks like a former pimp and used car saleman. [puke]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:15:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Don's is the only place where the bruthas can buy a $1200 gold-plated Ruger P95.
View Quote

Hey guys, QuietShootr is not kidding - I have actually seen this kind of crap at one of his stores. The man is a disgrace to the firearms community.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:26:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Don is the kind of moron that can ruin things for us law-abiding and responsible gun owners through his ignorance... he's spoon-feeding false information to those who don't know that there ARE differences between the M-16 and an XM15...  
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"www.cbsnews.com has a special section about the rifle used in the sniper shooting. The fucking idiot from Don's Guns in Indianapolis makes some "EXPERT" statements.

A volley of fire goes to DON'S GUNS in Indianapolis!!!"

Ah... the intelligence is overwhelming here... These are the kind of morons that the public gets their... "information"... from, thus perpetuating the ignorant views.  It's obvious Don doesn't want to make money.  Remember, the general public NEVER understands it's the man behind the gun that's killing, they always view it as being the gun that killed.  Why?  Because of ignorant people like Don.  Oh, and I don't recall when, but remember, the LAPD filed a lawsuit against Bushmaster when some of their officers were shot WITH a Bushmaster in a bank robbery.  Shouldn't they have been suing those who USED the rifle?  I love this country, it's the fucking idiots I hate.
View Quote

They were suing HK as well.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:31:04 PM EDT
[#22]
"They were suing HK as well."

THIS I didn't know... I hate stupid people... *grumble*
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#23]
[img]http://photos.msn.com/imageserver/image.aspx?Image=HcZNnT9kkUiSVPbyvE4mr4oxYjbMiPIQz6X91FKpsK6yKDd1Qu*UVhQXFhmNuU2lscx9hdOp4mfbBPzYErxg0PFh9LzPJJfBVrzfUKDoP8ADWOmYJ*pKCDOsHPOoTuMGAsucIztAdhBDzElV6x3Bng$$[/img]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:51:19 PM EDT
[#24]
I heard that the "sniper" bought the Bushy from Don. Without any paperwork! [shock]
AB

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:17:02 PM EDT
[#25]
I thought the picture was photo-shopped until I went to the actual site and saw that hideous visage!  Wife is an ex-titty bar dancer?  Imagine that, how classy.

Unfortunately, Don is a lot like most of the gun dealers I have met--slimy as hell (apologies to the minority--okay, all five, of non-slimy gun dealers).  That's the problem with the industry as a whole, it's not the manufacturers, its the federal law that put these assclowns in the driver's seat.  Talk about unintended consequences.  In its quest to eliminate all guns, the government first humiliates us by making people like Don a spokesman.  Okay, and Heston, but at least Heston means well.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:22:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Sometimes you find Dealers with integrity, these are usually the people who are collectors and users like us.  I bet ol' Don is scared of firearms...  
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 7:27:25 PM EDT
[#27]
My E-Mail to this... Guy...

Sir,

No matter how angry I am at the disservice you have done and continue to do to shooters in this country I will refrain from berating or attacking you. I would like to point out however that by straddling the fence and playing lap dog to the liberal press, misrepresenting the characteristics and capabilities of weapons (in this case you seem to not know the difference between a pre and post ban AR) and attacking the nonexistent "gunshow loophole" (which can only be to further your own financial interests) you assist the people who desire nothing better than to totally disarm us.

I am certain that if you were to speak frankly, honestly and without sensationalism as a gun owner who values his rights you would get little or no air time... Is this what motivates you? Have you decided to pimp yourself out to get on cable TV? Is it worth aiding in fostering attitudes and misconceptions that will ultimately lead to all of us losing our rights to keep and bear arms?

Sir, please choose your words carefully and know that being represented as a gun "expert" on national TV has responsibilities to our cause (one which I assume you adhere to as well...?). If you feel you can do no good then by all means, please do no harm.

I will eat my hat if I get a reply...
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 9:51:04 PM EDT
[#28]
I've never been in his store and never will be now. I'll go into Pop Gun's or another store when I visit home.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Hey Don! Shut the F*ck Up A-Hole
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top