Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2002 9:39:22 AM EDT
I went shopping today. Among other things, I needed ammo for the get-together next weekeend. Wal*Mart really sucks. They didn't ask me for three picture IDs. They didn't log my name in a special book. And they even sold me the Winchester 40 round Value Packs they had in the ammo case marked at $7.97 a box for [b]$7.47[/b] a box. The very nerve.....

Scott

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 9:45:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 10:11:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm calling Chief Moose right NOW!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 10:39:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you sure you are buying "sniper rounds" for your "get-together thing" next week?

Hmmmm... 40 rds... 40 shots... 40 people???

I'm a little worried.
[:\]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 11:08:03 AM EDT
[#4]
You lucky basterd, the wal-mart here always asks for ID and puts the info into a computer.  Of course I can't buy from them anymore since they won't sell ANY ammo to me since they changed the required age to 21.  They wouldn't even let me get a little airsoft Beretta.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#5]
What kind of crazy sniper murderer pyscho needs 40 rnds at any one time?  Are you planning on going to war Rambo?  40 rnds!?!?!  That is unheard of, we need a new law to catalog when crazies buy large amounts of ammo such as this... [/sarcasm][/Tom Diaz mod off]

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually, I bought [b]THREE BOXES!!!!![/b] I am planning on using it at the GlockTalk shoot next weekend here in the county where I live. I am guessing that this is loaded cooler than M193. But does anyone know if it uses the M193 type projectile? Does it fragment okay? It is USA223R1VP 40 round value packs of 55 grain full metal jacket.....

Scott

P.S. Anyone who is in the market to buy a new AR-15 type firearm, please give [b]SERIOUS[/b] consideration to a new bushmaster, in light of today's announcement.....

[url]http://www.bushmaster.com[/url]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top