Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2002 5:27:46 AM EDT
Montgomery County Police Chief Charles Moose said the man should be considered "armed and dangerous" and that he was being sought on a federal weapons charge.
View Quote

What is that exactly?  
Suspected of violating US Title 18, Section 922a?  Hell, any of us could be picked up for that.

I've read and read and I still haven't found out what exactly these guys were arrested for.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:37:20 AM EDT
[#1]
What it means is that he's a prime suspect, but we are concerned that if we give the license plate and state that he's the prime suspect, someone will cap his ass before we get to him.  We'll just say he's wanted instead...  
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:39:07 AM EDT
[#2]
... which one of the 20,000 are you talking about?
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:43:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Probably possession of a firearm after conviction of a crime of domestic violence????
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:45:58 AM EDT
[#4]
This guy has a reputation for domestic violence.  Part of the religion of peace thing, I think.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:52:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Those are some very good and valid points and I really hope I don't ever have to turn on the TV again and watch these media pigs getting rich off of other's misery…  but dare I say that the original question remains unanswered?  

I'm interested in knowing if for some reason after I went to bed last night, that the Constitution was suspended or something.

Also, CarbonMonoxide posted a link to a Native American folklore page that tells the story behind the "duck in a noose" quip.  It's pretty interesting: [url]http://www.ilhawaii.net/~stony/1097lore.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:18:14 AM EDT
[#6]
That's when ATF hangs out in the parking lot at the gun show and offers you 5 times the value of your shotgun if you'll shorten the barrel using the saw they just happen to have with them in the back of their truck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top