Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2002 2:06:44 AM EDT
I got so sick and tired of hearing the News Media shovel out there  "ANGRY WHITE MALE" bull crap this last couple of weeks. The Sniper seems to be a "ANGRY BLACK MALE" Muslim piece of crap. And I am waiting to find out if that ASSAULT WEAPON is truely an ASSAULT WEAPON. Well lets just wait and see what all those politically correct Media jerks say to make excuses for this scum bags behaviour.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:11:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:27:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Muhhamad is a Dessert Storm veteran, they said.....

Scott

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:32:21 AM EDT
[#3]
WHAT?! it's not any angry white tim mcveigh?ha IMAGINE THAT

Didn't moose keep saying "this isn't related to the sniper attacks, we just want to talk to you" what the hell was that all about?
I bet they really have the guy, and are now digging up a gun nut/militia/mcveigh style patsy to maximize the political benefit of these killings. when really, it's a bunch of towel heads killing people, and ex-military at that(<-brainwashed into a programmed killer by anti-gun forces in high governmental places?) mu ha ha

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:42:17 AM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://www.foxnews.com/images/69465/97_26_200_johnallen.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:46:46 AM EDT
[#5]
But I though Islam was a religion of peace....
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:49:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:49:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Cool, convert to Islam and attack the Great Satan. Sounds like a plan.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:58:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Where did they come up with that picture?  It looks like a mug shot.  

Maybe that's the reason the reporters were asking if he had prior convictions.
View Quote

It is a mug shot and he's been convicted of domestic violence.

PONY_DRIVER
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:00:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:09:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Can anyone confirm he is Muslim?
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:14:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

How many non-muslims change their name to Muhammad?

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:15:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Since he changed his surname to Mohammed, it's pretty clear he's a Muslim.

The real question is whether he's actually guilty.  I haven't seen any evidence so far.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:42:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Evidence is mounting.....

Now there is some former Green Beret schmuck on Foxnews saying that they need to close down Camp Ground Zero and other private training facilities.

Like a lot of us suspected, criminal history, and possible ties to terrorism, at the very least they are sympathetic to the 9/11 terrorists.

Now NewsMax.com is saying the Chuck Heston would support Ballistic Fingerprinting if it would help capture the MD Shooter.

People need to calm down, this killer is nothing new, and we don't need new laws, we need to rid society of these scum with prejudice.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:56:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Damm Muslim convert sympathizers.

And I don't think his name is John Mohammed, more like Hadji Mohammed.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:58:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Cool, convert to Islam and attack the Great Satan. Sounds like a plan.
View Quote

and... ask for 10 million bucks to be transfered to the credit card stolen from someone else murdered (in Alabama)in that quest for virgins...

i think im gonna be sick.
DD
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:03:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Now there is some former Green Beret schmuck on Foxnews saying that they need to close down Camp Ground Zero and other private training facilities.
View Quote

If they go after the "Ground Zero" school I'll bet you $$ that they go after Thunder Ranch, Gunsite, Frontsite and all the others too.
"They" will use this to their advantage.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:08:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Post from raven -
The real question is whether he's actually guilty. I haven't seen any evidence so far.
View Quote

?????

WTF? You think [u]you[/u] should have seen the evidence before they plastered Mohammed's mug shot in the papers?

Why?

We'll see soon enough if this is the killer, now won't we?

Eric The(KeepYourShirtOn!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:11:59 AM EDT
[#18]
I am so FRICKEN tired of liberals.

-Trying to split this country along racial lines.
-Trying to psychoanalyze the enemy.
-Trying to convince us that gun control will keep us all from getting killed.

Here's my message to all the liberals on TV who never even considered the possibility some dude named "Muhammed" was behind the shootings:
1.  Guess what.  There's a war going on.
2.  stfd, stfu.

God bless all those black men and white men -- AMERICANS -- who put their butts on the line every day to defend this country, including law enforcement and military.  JOB WELL DONE!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:21:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Actually the former green beret suggested the training camps should ensure they were not training foreigners with intentions to strike the US.
I did not hear him say the training facility should be closed.
The Fox commentators came close, by asking a lot of typically inane questions about "why those facilities should exist".
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:24:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Post from raven -
The real question is whether he's actually guilty. I haven't seen any evidence so far.
View Quote

?????

WTF? You think [u]you[/u] should have seen the evidence before they plastered Mohammed's mug shot in the papers?

Why?

We'll see soon enough if this is the killer, now won't we?

Eric The(KeepYourShirtOn!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Mister, I dont want to look like a jackass jumping all over this suspect and proclaiming him guilty, before [b]I personally, my own self[/b] know anything. I know jack shit at this time.

Whether there's enough suspicion and probable cause to collar him, I am not questioning, nor demanding the cop prove so to me.

I really really hope the cops got the killers. But just because they arrested someone, doesn't mean they did it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:34:33 AM EDT
[#21]
I donna' think thats a' the guy whos'a doin da shootin.

But, I hope they got their ducks. [:)]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:44:52 AM EDT
[#22]
So after all the hoopla, it is just a couple of numb nuts, who get caught by asking the police to put money in a registered Jamaican Bank account. And a few other things.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:49:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Seriously...
I certainly hope they have the right people in custody. There seems to be a lot of pieces falling into place now. As usual, the profilers were out in left field. Having experience with other profilers, I can honestly say that they never gave us any information that would help us track the suspect. They were correct a number of times on the race and personal habits, but nothing specific enough to be of any help.

On a lighter note...
So...let me axe you a queshion. Do you believe dis person may be disgrumbled and flusterated?  Feel free to collaborate wif your selves to reach a conclusion. [:D]  
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:50:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Post from raven -
Mister, I dont want to look like a jackass jumping all over this suspect and proclaiming him guilty, before I personally, my own self know anything. I know jack shit at this time.
View Quote

I doubt that anyone, Mister, is going to be calling you a jackass simply because you took the view that the authorities have captured the correct guys.

The authorities might wind up looking like jackasses, but I doubt anyone worries what you or I might think.

We're not likely to be on any jury involved in this matter, so who cares if we make up [u]our[/u] minds before the defense rests its case?

That said, [u]these[/u] are the shooters!

And you know it, too.

Eric The(Don'tYou?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:51:44 AM EDT
[#25]
so much for "angry white male, professional with sniper training, assault rifle carrying...etc etc" bullshit.

seemed to me the cops couldnt see the forest for the trees.

edit: and also, those profilers.....  local PDs, the FBI, the TV people,  could probably save thousands of dollars a year by [b]getting rid of those fuckin numbnuts![/b] Miss Cleo couldnt have done worse.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:09:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

USPC40

View Quote

Exactly my point.  I don't disagree that this is a logical conclusion.  It is, though, a conclusion.  I want to know if there is anything else.  I'm not saying it is wrong, it is probably right.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:09:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I am so FRICKEN tired of liberals.

-Trying to split this country along racial lines.
-Trying to psychoanalyze the enemy.
-Trying to convince us that gun control will keep us all from getting killed.

Here's my message to all the liberals on TV who never even considered the possibility some dude named "Muhammed" was behind the shootings:
1.  Guess what.  There's a war going on.
2.  stfd, stfu.

God bless all those black men and white men -- AMERICANS -- who put their butts on the line every day to defend this country, including law enforcement and military.  JOB WELL DONE!
View Quote

Very Well Said, Tampa Dave!

I can only wonder how the liberal media will spin this one to their advantage.....

They are their OWN lobby.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:10:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:17:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

USPC40

View Quote

Exactly my point.  I don't disagree that this is a logical conclusion.  It is, though, a conclusion.  I want to know if there is anything else.  I'm not saying it is wrong, it is probably right.
View Quote

ok, here it is ...

Neighbors who several years ago lived near Muhammad in Tacoma, Wash., described him last night as the head of a devout Muslim family who was prone to domestic violence, according to Seattle's KOMO-TV.

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:56:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Gentlemen,

Before we celebrate too vigorously, let me ask you the following questions:

What sort of firearm did Mr. John Allen Muhammad use to murder his victims?
A bolt action rifle with a scope?
An AR-15 evil assault rifle?

Also, the warrant for his arrest was for federal firearms violations.  Was he a felon or dishonorably discharged from the military?  Did he illegally buy his weapon from a gun show?

Be prepared for all these questions, and accompanying spin, from the media in the next few days.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:54:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Gentlemen,

Before we celebrate too vigorously, let me ask you the following questions:

What sort of firearm did Mr. John Allen Muhammad use to murder his victims?
A bolt action rifle with a scope?
An AR-15 evil assault rifle?

Also, the warrant for his arrest was for federal firearms violations.  Was he a felon or dishonorably discharged from the military?  Did he illegally buy his weapon from a gun show?

Be prepared for all these questions, and accompanying spin, from the media in the next few days.
View Quote

If any of the above questions are yes So what,It is up to the dealers,FFl,and NCIC to make this work!  Its not us the law abiding citizens to police the scum ,that's what the taxes taken from your check are for!

Its not us that should answer for this shit,unless you sold at a private sale this rifle!

So if anything should and could get busted it will be the private sales thing.     And before we start out busting each other this rifle was probably stolen!    

There is just no way to stop scum bags from stealing,hope this rifle turns out to be the one used in there killings and is stolen!

Posted with much sorrow for all the people cut down in their prime by these sick fucks!

Everybody should say a prayer for the woman,children,and fathers that were cut down by these less than(God will have a special place for this scum) heathens!

I pray to God that these are the scum that did this,and that a good old public execution is brought to bear!

I think on CNN four horses,four ropes,drawn and quartered!

Statement made!     Bob[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top