Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2002 1:08:51 AM EDT
With help from the ADL and SPLC the militia=al qaeda=anti-semite crap is going to hit really soon.

The solution by the fed legislature will make the 1968 and 1994 gun control laws pale in comparison.

WOOO HOOO!!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 1:13:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 1:14:39 AM EDT
[#2]
What's that got to do with saying good bye to the guns though? [bounce]

You know the ole cold dead hands thing don't you?
[pyro][shotgun][uzi][whacko]

[whacko][sniper][rocket][rail][pistol][heavy][frag][50]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 1:52:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
With help from the ADL and SPLC the militia=al qaeda=anti-semite crap is going to hit really soon.

The solution by the fed legislature will make the 1968 and 1994 gun control laws pale in comparison.

WOOO HOOO!!!!
View Quote

..just so long as your the dictator. [;)]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:20:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I would have thought you were right Imbro, until this morning.

Black guys who are Islams? This story is already headed for the crapper at the networks. No new laws out of this, and no new stories until they go to trial and blame it all on white racism.

One or two new anti-pols will be born, ala the train shooter, but since a black was involved the press will can the issue before the new laws can be passed. The fact that islam means peace will absolutely insure that the story gets spiked.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:24:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I hate reading posts where people are just way too damn anxious to give up their guns...
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:27:12 AM EDT
[#6]
come-n-get-em'
[heavy]
[pistol]
[sniper]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:28:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:06:04 AM EDT
[#8]
These idiots are lucky they stayed at large this long... I am relieved to hear that black muslims are involved. (I feared the worst... "White Gun Nut")

I think the ANTI's will try to get some traction with this but fail.

I just wish CCW would find its way to Missouri.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:25:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
These idiots are lucky they stayed at large this long... I am relieved to hear that black muslims are involved. (I feared the worst... "White Gun Nut")

I think the ANTI's will try to get some traction with this but fail.

I just wish CCW would find its way to Missouri.
View Quote

I wouldn't be relieved that black muslims were involved. There is already a training facility under attack. If your state ever gets CCW, how will you feel about your CCW training classes being lumped in with "terrorist training facilities"?
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 9:40:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I wouldn't be relieved that black muslims were involved. There is already a training facility under attack. If your state ever gets CCW, how will you feel about your CCW training classes being lumped in with "terrorist training facilities"?
View Quote

People are failing to see the implications of these shooting beyond that of the "muslim". If you saw the coverage last night, the only words that were being repeated over and over were "militia" and "militia training center". How about the name of the shooting range: GROUND ZERO. Guilt by association, no matter how vague, will be made to schools like Front Site, Thunder Ranch, etc., gun shows, military ammuntion, and most importantly "assault weapons".

Just remember you all, al qaeda isn't the one casting yes votes in the house or senate or signing the gun bans into law.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 9:46:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Say goodbye to your guns!
View Quote

I already did when I sold them all at the AZ Shoot last week!! [beer]

Now I got more money for scotch and cigars!!!

WHOOO-HOOO!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 9:47:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Another 'the sky is falling brain fart"
I tried saying good bye to them...but then we all started crying...and now I gotta wipe em down again...they just dont wanna leave their daddy and their home...
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 10:51:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Just remember you all, al qaeda isn't the one casting yes votes in the house or senate or signing the gun bans into law.
View Quote

Nope, Al Qaeda just benefits by them. Makes you wonder, though, which "side" in the gun debate Al Qaeda hopes wins..

And if formal Al Qaeda operatives have been paying attention, they'll certainly salivate at the prospect of Americans being [i]totally[/i] disarmed when they try to replicate this maniac's killing spree.

My guess is, they won't bother with the NICS check, either.

So easy to defeat America, it seems. Just "use their freedoms against them" (as was apparently advised in AQ literature) and Americans dutifully respond by destroying the very freedoms that [i]make[/i] them Americans.

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 10:51:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Just saw on FOX news...

"Latest polls show that 76% of Americans feel stricter gun laws could NOT have prevented this sniper incident"
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 10:56:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just saw on FOX news...

"Latest polls show that 76% of Americans feel stricter gun laws could NOT have prevented this sniper incident"
View Quote

[i]Some[/i] good news, at least. Thanks for the heads-up.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Col. Cooper is gonna be charged w/ 150,000 counts of training terrorist.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Shee-it...as long as they keep subsidizing my rent, my meds, my kid's education, and putting really cool shows on TV, what do I care if they take my guns?

cynic
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:33:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Col. Cooper is gonna be charged w/ 150,000 counts of training terrorist.
View Quote

And I'm proud to be one of those terrorists.

Jay
[img]http://members.cox.net/azcop/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 3:53:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Say goodbye to your guns!
View Quote

I already did when I sold them all at the AZ Shoot last week!! [beer]

Now I got more money for scotch and cigars!!!

WHOOO-HOOO!!!
View Quote

Coward.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 5:17:06 AM EDT
[#20]
It's FRIDAY AM and the "race" issue is GONE.

You know as well as I do that if these guys were white we would hear "HATE CRIME" and the race mongers like "Jassy" and "Rev Shopton" and "General Fair-uh-Con" would be ranting....

But where are they now?

(Crickets heard in the silent background....)

We can already see where this one is going.

You can believe that the Networks are disappointed that the guy isn't white!
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 6:49:45 AM EDT
[#21]
No...I won't say goodbye.

Link Posted: 10/25/2002 6:52:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 7:13:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Another 'the sky is falling brain fart"
I tried saying good bye to them...but then we all started crying...and now I gotta wipe em down again...they just dont wanna leave their daddy and their home...
View Quote

You see what the BATF is doing.. breaking up familys.!!!!!

damn homewreckers!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top