Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2002 9:39:09 AM EDT
this morning i got banned from their site?  dont know why yet.  I think cause i said gore was a weenie???  I guess you cant express your opinion on that site.  Its kind of like iraq, ban those who didnt vote gore.  I would have voted demacrat if it was someone better than al freakin gore!
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:40:33 AM EDT
[#1]
oh that's some fun shit right there, a bunch of us did that about a year ago, THAT was good times me boy.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:44:38 AM EDT
[#2]
did all of you get banned?  I dont know why i got banned, i didnt do anything wrong, i just didnt like al gore making a big point of kissing his wife in public like he is so much better than clinton.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 11:59:50 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL!  You're an amateur.

Saying that Gore lost the election, or anything else derogatory about him, will get you the insta-boot.

You have to lurk there for a while before you can infiltrate DU.

[img]http://www.democraticunderground.com/duforum/Images/dead_freeper.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 12:02:43 PM EDT
[#4]
16-ban veteran here.

I've started to develop a style to infiltration.

Of course, now is not the time to be on DU.  They don't accept centrist, green, constitutional, libertarian, or any kind of non-Rat views.  They've gone into hyper-Nazi mode.

Maybe when the smoke clears after November...
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 12:33:01 PM EDT
[#5]
sounds like what our country will be if we let them take over.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#6]
some one should post a whole bunch of dem sayings and then at the end pull a 180 and ask how many of these sayings are not being lived up to by mods on the DU.

i can think of one right now, it is one that is posted all over kommiefornia universities

"celebrate diversity"

it really really doesnt sound like they are doing that now does it?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 2:36:20 PM EDT
[#7]
damn that is a nazi site.  i cant say anything bad about Gore?  I resigned with a new name and email addy.  I like to see how their minds work.  That makes me definatly not want to vote democrat, even if hitler is the other choice.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 2:44:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm about to log back on. Wish me luck!

CRC
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 2:49:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I simply don't have the stomach for that place.

God go with you my friend.

--LS
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 3:29:11 PM EDT
[#10]
DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND GENERAL RULES, ABRIDGED

NATIONAL SECURITY

"We will remove any post which contains information on troop movements, military maneuvers, or any other information which may compromise U.S. national security."

[B]Who is kidding who? I get all my G-2 from
CNN.[/b]

DISRUPTION AND INAPPROPRIATE POSTINGS

"Please do not make jokes that could be construed as advocating harm or death to the president; the Secret Service is not known for its sense of humor".

[b] I wonder how they found out the
"the Secret Service is not known for its sense of humor".[/b]

Link Posted: 10/23/2002 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#11]
They have the stranagest board software there. Seems to take forever just to get the next post in a thread. I don't even bother much. Mabye if I had DSL or something...
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm about to log back on. Wish me luck!

CRC
View Quote

Covering fire.........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top