Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2002 6:54:36 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/774351/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:31:07 AM EDT
[#1]
If people expect the police to be there to protect them all the time, they are nuts, to many call 911 when they should be acting to protect themselves, reminds me of a child whose hair got caught in a drain at the bottom of a hot tub and was drowning, instead of getting some scissors and cutting the hair to free her the dumbshit parents are on 911 calling for assistance, what a world its becoming. PS: she died
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:38:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
reminds me of a child whose hair got caught in a drain at the bottom of a hot tub and was drowning, instead of getting some scissors and cutting the hair to free her the dumbshit parents are on 911 calling for assistance, what a world its becoming. PS: she died
View Quote

No shit...I hadn't ever heard that one. If it were my kids I doubt I would have even taken the time to get scissors. I would have just pulled until their hair came out.

It's sad that a kid has to die because of the stupidity of the parents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top