Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2002 11:21:57 PM EDT
Here in TN, former gov Lamar Alexander is beating the hell out of 5th Congressman little Bob Clement.

Tonights news had a Clement campaign worker charging Alexander with (sissy lisping voice) "twisting my index finger until it HURT!"

It seems this sissy (I can't say faggot, can I?) had some of those fake dollar bills printed up with Alexander's picture on them & some sort of BS acquisation  on the back. As Alexander moved along shaking hands this sissy held this bill out in his hand & then accused Alexander of twisting the little bitch's finger. I thought he was gonna cry on the news.

If you guys think the Dems have sunk to new lows in NJ, WI, etc., they apparently haven't yet started the bitch calling of the Clement campaign.  >gg<

News story is at www.wkrn.com
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:36:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
(I can't say faggot, can I?)
View Quote

[:D]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 11:28:19 PM EDT
[#2]
This story actually got picked up on the Drudge Report! Needless to say it was quickly dropped around here. But I bet the "victim" got lots of drinks in the local gay bar that night! >gg<
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top