Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2002 8:11:42 PM EDT
I am sooo confused. Did someone say the search function is back on here? If so where is it as I must be blind.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 8:12:46 PM EDT
[#1]
look right under The Armory on the right.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I did and it says Calendar. I know that's where it used to be.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 8:23:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Huh, is it just for members now?  It is there for me, but when I log out it disappears.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 8:32:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Ratters... Check teh Team member forum..

-T.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 3:39:18 AM EDT
[#5]
So can one of the powers that be enlighten us lower people on this topic?
Is there a search? If so where is it? Who can use it? Do we need a secret code word or de-coder ring? Maybe we need a dominate eyed screen filter combined with a left handed keyboard to see it properly?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 3:48:14 AM EDT
[#6]
the search was restored for members try logging in[:D]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 3:51:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I can search just fine, what are you looking for? I'll do the search for you...[smoke]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 3:53:47 AM EDT
[#8]
I am logged in or otherwise I don't think I could make post on my name. I still haven't found it. I am beggining to think I needed to use a little more ventilation the other day while using so much Hoppes while cleaning some weapons.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 4:10:57 AM EDT
[#9]
post whore meanies....[:|]

uhhh, wait a minute...

ignore that...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 11:38:04 AM EDT
[#10]
I wasn't looking for anything of grave importance. I was just trying to bring up a few post I did recently on ammo tests that I had done and also one about high school football.
If you can find them and let me know what page they are now on I would greatly appreciate it as I am on slow dial up and it takes forever to go and download and look at each page by page.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 11:41:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
At this time search is available to the Team members until I have time to fix the server situation.

It will return HOPEFULLY this weekend if I have time to drop a new server into the cluster. (I already have the server, just no time to set it up!) If not, I would imagine next weekend or next week!
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top