Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2002 3:01:10 PM EDT
This is BS that they Just let us know about the direct threat towards our children!
What else do these f*cking assh*les know?
I mean did the sniper leave a ransom that they don't want to reveal, or some demand.
Godd*mn cops and feds don't give a damn about the public, just their reputation!
What would have happened if some kid got shot on monday at school or something, they probably would not have even released the damn PS at the end of saturdays letter!
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 2:50:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Safe to say from comments made by Moose after the PS, later in the evening, that the sniper/s demanded an electronic transfer of unspecified ammount of cash to some off-shore account. Seems Moose or whoever is in charge decided they don't want to play his game his way and opted to use a "can't do that" excuse.

Release of PS, was a covering their own derrier's should he strike a child next, as municipalities could be liable for something like that, where they had info and refused to release it. No way that info would not have come out later.

The whole bunch of them remind me of Key-stone cops, I know their doing their best, but have to say their best is sorely lacking at this point.

My 2 cents,
Mike
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 4:43:24 AM EDT
[#2]
The "Moose" has MANY SECRETS!

[img]http://members.cox.net/jvarney2/caption2.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top