Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2002 9:16:08 AM EDT
Personally I think the same should be done to them.  Take them out of the gene pool.

[url]www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/metropolitan/1627182[/url]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:25:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Stuff like that makes my blood boil - really pushes my loony button.  [:(!]

Cover them with ketchup and throw them into a tiger pit at the local zoo - after starving the tigers for a week.  The we'll see how much they like to torture "cats"
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:28:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:32:24 AM EDT
[#3]
what kind of neighborhood is this?
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:36:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:39:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
what kind of neighborhood is this?
View Quote

The article didn't say in what part of Galveston this occured.  Galveston is an old coastal resort town.  It has some very high end areas, but a large portion of the town is lower income with a high percentage of minorities.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:42:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Personally I think the same should be done to them.  Take them out of the gene pool.
View Quote
I agree completely.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Come on, you are going to ruin these boys lives over a stinkin cat? Personally I think what they did was wrong, but not worth ruining lives over.  Im sure it seemed like a good idea at the time, bust some butt and move on.
PETA is full of shit.
Lebrew
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:02:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Come on, you are going to ruin these boys lives over a stinkin cat? Personally I think what they did was wrong, but not worth ruining lives over.  Im sure it seemed like a good idea at the time, bust some butt and move on.
PETA is full of shit.
Lebrew
View Quote

I'm sure these aren't nice little boys who made an error in judgement.  My guess is that they are already scum and future criminals.  The next one to be stoned might be a relative of yours.  People that have a low regard for the humane treatment of animals generally have no higher regard for other humans.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:05:52 AM EDT
[#9]
You obviously have more regarts for stinkin' Cats than you do for little boys. Besides the cat had it comming.
Lebrew
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:08:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You obviously have more regarts for stinkin' Cats than you do for little boys. Besides the cat had it comming.
Lebrew
View Quote

What is a regart?
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#11]
If this were one of my kids, they'd be arresting me...for damn near killin them...

They definately need their little asses kicked, and what kind of parents raise such little bvastards????
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:25:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Hunting with stones and sticks is in our nature. They need to be instructed how to do it right. It should not have taken more than 2 or 3 stones at most.
BOI
Lebrew
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
I agree completely.
View Quote

I agree as well....completely. Little pricks should have a referrence for pain, maybe then they'd think twice before creating pain for a defenseless animal.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:40:54 AM EDT
[#14]
God help any asshole that tries that with my cat.  
Why didn't the person who called the cops do anything?
Yes, Lebrew I do have more respect for cats then these boys (look at what they did) and if you have a problem with that, tough shit.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:42:44 AM EDT
[#15]
I've gotton Cotter and Horseshack (tabby cats) stoned a number of times when I was younger. They seeed to enjoy it (atleast Horseshack did for sure).
Seriously, the other stoning is wrong however it does not warrent zero-tolerance (thought) ill-treatment of the kids to make them even more phucked-up than they already are. The kids need a good fatherly boot in the ass and a good talking to.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:48:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Execute them.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:52:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Lebrew,

Anyone that harm so much as a hair on my cat will most likely find out that I own a .45 and a shovel. Don't believe it? Ask the guy down the street what happened after he sic'd his dog on the little fella. The cat won the fight, so I let him off cheap by hosing him down with a full can of pepper spray.

Another guy to ask is a salesman that was sitting on my couch in kitty's spot. When Kitty leapt onto the couch, the salesman picked him up and tossed him on the floor. Fortunatly for him, my wife managed to get the front door open on time before I got him to it or else he would have opened it with his face.

Those kids should be removed from the gene pool and their parents should both be sterilized so they can't reproduce and make another little fiend like that one.

I can see it now, the parents are now wringing their hands saying 'Gee, It's ONLY a cat.' They're the same type of parents that would say "Gee, It's only a wino." after the little bastards soak a homeless guy in gasoline and burn him to death.

It's one thing to kill a game animal cleanly, and another thing to torture an animal.

Nits grow into lice.

I'm NOT a PETA guy, but my cat is a part of my family. Remove the little bastards from the gene pool. NOW.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:56:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Too bad all you cat lovers dont live close to me. I would have plenty in the pot.
Cats, the other dark meat.
Lebrew
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Too bad all you cat lovers dont live close to me.
Lebrew
View Quote

You never know!  [:D]  
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Anyone that harm so much as a hair on my cat will most likely find out that I own a .45 and a shovel.

View Quote

Behavior like this is what gives "gun" guys their bad reputation in overall society.  So rather than stopping "snuggles" from jumping on your guest, you get irate when he reacts to the cat jumping on him.  "HOW DARE YOU!!!"  

When I was a kid, my cat was thrown into a leaf fire by neighborhood kids and badly burned.  I remember wanting my dad to find them and kick some tail (I was way too young to be much help), but never did anyone even consider reciprocity!

Indeed these kids are in dire need of correction, but some of you people need to get a grip.  Some of you guys seem to want to revisit Hammurabi's code.

Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#21]
It's fine to not like cats.

But the deliberate torture and killing of a defenseless pinned animal for amusement is not about the animal at all, it is about the PERSON WHO IS DOING IT!  

There are plenty of occasions when animals have to be killed.  There are even occasions when people have to be killed.  What distinguishes good people from fucked-up psychopaths is the manner (and motives) in which that killing takes place.

Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:23:06 AM EDT
[#22]
You think any of the boys' families might be in the restaurant business? (I deliberately left out ethnic references for the mods[:D]

....on a serious note, I see two insanities here! WTF is up with "several patrolmen" needing to respond to this incident???[>:/]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Come on, you are going to ruin these boys lives over a stinkin cat? ...
View Quote

If I caught them doing it to one of MY cats, I'd burn their house down with them and their whole family inside.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:26:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Too bad all you cat lovers dont live close to me. I would have plenty in the pot.
Cats, the other dark meat.
Lebrew
View Quote

Ahh the shallow end of the gene pool. Too bad you didn't miscarry.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:29:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:30:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Stone 'em back.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Piccolo - I like your style!  I have 7 cats, and each one of them is like one of my kids (and since I don't have kids, I guess they ARE my kids).  Anyone who INTENTIONALLY harms my cats is in for a world of hurt.

For those like Lebrew who obviously hate cats (no, not dislike, but really really HATE cats) - you can't argue with them, you can't reason with them - they hate cats for one reason - they can't control and dominate them.  These people own dogs because they love to play "little Hitler" around the house, beating their dogs knowing full well he'll come crawling back to lick his boots.  I've had many a toussle with these folks and can say that every single one of them is an Auschwitz guard waiting to happen.  I bet Lebrew tortured flies when he was a tyke.

These kids who did this deserve to have the book thrown at them.  It is an established fact that kids who torture animals like that have a much higher proclivity to engage in serious crimes later on in life.  Give them one chance at counseling and rehab - but if they've already had it, lock them up for a few years and bitch-slap them.

In the meantime, I'm keeping my shovel nearby and the suppressor wiped just in case someone decides to come after one of my "kids".
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I would have no problems killing a person who was harming one of my cats.  They are a part of my family.  

View Quote

What your emotions are telling you to do, and what you SHOULD do are two entirely different things.

Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:44:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Could anyone really be dumb enough to use deadly force to protect a cat?  You know, of course, that you would be convicted or murder, and therefore be giving up your own dumb life for that of a dumb cat.

The cat killer will not be the only one taken out of the gene pool.

Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It is an established fact that kids who torture animals like that have a much higher proclivity to engage in serious crimes later on in life.  
View Quote

I'm going to have to call BS on this one.  The actual study that this was based on was junk science.  Just like the study that states the pistol in your home is just as likely to be used against you than to protect you.  

Another study (done by a statistician to show how stupid these studies were) found out that all serial killers liked and ate french fries as children.  Do you like french fries?  Did you eat them as a child; under the same reasoning you should be a serial killer.  Correlation studies are BS.  They can be used to prove anything.  

Pets should not be needlessly tortured or killed, but lets not start quoting a bunch of BS to support an argument.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:51:21 AM EDT
[#31]
No. Deadly force should NEVER be used toward anyone that harms my cat. I spoke too soon about the .45 and the shovel.

As soon as the perp is dead, he stops feeling pain, and I'm sure as hell NOT going to let him off that easily.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:59:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

[url]www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/metropolitan/1627182[/url]
View Quote
Some jerk hung the cat up on the fence and it being near death the kids tried to mercifully put it out of its pain, that's my take on this.(and there lawyers take also I'll wager)
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 12:10:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

If I caught them doing it to one of MY cats, I'd burn their house down with them and their whole family inside.
View Quote
Yeah, I saw some little girls stepping on ants on the sidewalk, you want there addresses, this kind of behavior must be stopped.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 12:24:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I've gotton Cotter and Horseshack (tabby cats) stoned a number of times when I was younger. They seeed to enjoy it (atleast Horseshack did for sure).
View Quote

Damn, you beat me to it. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 12:29:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 12:34:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Could anyone really be dumb enough to use deadly force to protect a cat?  You know, of course, that you would be convicted or murder, and therefore be giving up your own dumb life for that of a dumb cat.

The cat killer will not be the only one taken out of the gene pool.

View Quote

Pray for a jury of little old ladies.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 1:13:55 PM EDT
[#37]

I would like to see what happens if 20 were loaded in that pneumatic pumpkin cannon and fired in the air. I've only been able to shoot a kitten out of my spud gun, not too impressive,
only a 150 yards. They actually do a good job of steadying themselves.
meeeeeooooooowwwwww
Lebrew
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 1:31:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Yes, I will use deadly force in the protection of my private property.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

If I caught them doing it to one of MY cats, [red]I'd burn their house down with them and their whole family inside[/red].
View Quote

Oh thats good. Are you a cousin f--king hillbilly retard or do you just come across that way? Anyone who would kill, or threaten to kill, a innocent family because of a stupid cat should not own a gun in my book.

by Lebrew

meeeeeooooooowwwwww

View Quote

LOL

Link Posted: 10/22/2002 1:39:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe gun owners are a bunch of dangerous thugs.  [:(!]
View Quote

So tell me beekeep...

You step outside to find a group of hoodlums are beating your dog to death with baseball bats.  Do you yell at them to stop?  Or would you do whatever it took to save the life of your dog.

Yeah, I thought so. [rolleyes]
View Quote

Beekeeper sounds like a reasonable man, so I would guess that he "might" fire a few rounds into the air to disperse the crowd. As far as executing a bunch of children long after the fact? No, that takes a special kind of inbred piece of sh-t.

Edited to add: What would you do brouhaha? Open fire into a crowd of 12 year olds?
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 1:42:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Cat haters should be greeted with a "Whiff of Grapeshot" -October 1795-
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Hey, I was no where near there at the time!!!

What are you guys so freaked out about?

Ain't none of you eatin' a pussy before??

Sgt([;)])ar15
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 1:51:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

If I caught them doing it to one of MY cats, [red]I'd burn their house down with them and their whole family inside[/red].
View Quote

Oh thats good. Are you a cousin f--king hillbilly retard or do you just come across that way? Anyone who would kill, or threaten to kill, a innocent family because of a stupid cat should not own a gun in my book...
View Quote

No, I'm a hippie with guns.

Leave my cats and my stuff alone and we'll get along fine.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 1:56:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top