Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2002 7:44:15 AM EDT
Anyone else catch that show?  Every time I hear the "Nokia" ring tone on someone's wireless, I expect to hear a loud British guy with a huge wireless phone screaming "HELLO!!!!".

That show cracks me up. [:D]

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 7:46:59 AM EDT
[#1]
HELLO!!!  YEAH, I'M IN THE ART MUSEUM!!  NO IT'S RUBBISH!!

That show rocks. [:)]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 7:48:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:18:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 9:31:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I really get a kick out of bizarre and demented humor.  The first time I saw the scene where the person dressed up like a snowman throws a snowball at the person walking by, and then returning to the position of attention....I must have laughed for about 10 minutes straight.

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I almost fell out of my chair laughing the first time I saw that show....now I watch it every week.
One of my personal favorites is when the guy dressed like a turtle walks up to the cross walk like nothing is out of the ordinary,...when the light turns, he gets down on his belly and starts crawling across the street very slowly in front of the stopped cars.
when he is about half way across, a guy dressed in a rabbit suit comes hauling ass up behind him, and passes him up.
I also very much like the "Mini Cab" bit
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:40:34 PM EDT
[#6]
My favorite was when he was listening to french lesson tapes on these large headphones that everyone around could here.  All the phrases were like, "I want to punch you in your face you ugly frenchman," and the like.  Very funny.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 10:55:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I also like the "street artist" bit, where he has the sign that says something like
"[b]Portraits, $3.00[/b]"
[b]NO[/b] BEARDS!
  WIGS!
  FRENCH!
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 1:49:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My favorite was when he was listening to french lesson tapes on these large headphones that everyone around could here.  All the phrases were like, "I want to punch you in your face you ugly frenchman," and the like.  Very funny.
View Quote

Haha ya he used those on the Subway too, listening to some kind of relaxation tape.  The guy on the tape was assuring him that everything was OK, and to take deep breaths and meanwhile he's freaking out and pacing around the subway car and finally runs to the door and starts banging on it hehe.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:59:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Best is when he dressed up like the robber than dropped out of the chimney as the home security consultant was inspecting the premises.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:27:41 AM EDT
[#10]
god im going to have to dl some eps of that when i get home
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top