Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2002 12:31:21 PM EDT
What is the matter with me?  This damn sniper bullshit is invading my every waking moment!  I come to ar15.com 2x more than usual just to see if there are any updates and to read everyone's wild theories (which are more entertaining than the actual events themselves).  The media has retreated into a dull routine of reporting exciting breaking news, followed by hours of dull commentary from idiotic "experts" who are obviously "former" profilers and agents because of their absolute lack of any talent or knowledge for the profession.  Despite that, I can't seem to turn it off, it's like their filling the airwaves with goddamn subliminal messages "you must watch...you must watch...resistance is futile...."

I never used to have this affliction.  I always hated reality tv, Cops, and those police chase shows, etc.  Now, ever since that car chase from Raleigh up to southern VA, I'm like a junkie for the stuff.

Must stop, must concentrate on own life, must resist mind control...
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they make a patch for that....
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 12:56:55 PM EDT
[#2]
or just take up drinking.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue...

the_reject
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 1:06:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What is the matter with me?  This damn sniper bullshit is invading my every waking moment!  I come to ar15.com 2x more than usual just to see if there are any updates and to read everyone's wild theories (which are more entertaining than the actual events themselves).  The media has retreated into a dull routine of reporting exciting breaking news, followed by hours of dull commentary from idiotic "experts" who are obviously "former" profilers and agents because of their absolute lack of any talent or knowledge for the profession.  Despite that, I can't seem to turn it off, it's like their filling the airwaves with goddamn subliminal messages "you must watch...you must watch...resistance is futile...."

I never used to have this affliction.  I always hated reality tv, Cops, and those police chase shows, etc.  Now, ever since that car chase from Raleigh up to southern VA, I'm like a junkie for the stuff.

Must stop, must concentrate on own life, must resist mind control...
View Quote

Is this the same trickshot of old?!?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top