Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2002 9:08:55 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/773077/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Eh, oh well the article wouldn't load for me, but it got me to thinking...maybe it was just some sort of strange bondage fantasy?

Did the free republic get any pictures?
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 9:51:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like someone had a vendetta against this woman.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#3]
So this woman doesn't want to be fingerprinted or have her photo taken.  Then she get's herself arrested.  I guess they'll get the fingerprints and photo anyway.  She should have gotten a better lawyer.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 10:03:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Long story short...

This family had their house burn down and the principle at the local school decided that she would kick them when they were down by calling "social services" and get them involved in this families life.

NO EVIDENCE OF ABUSE, PERIOD
The woman had sent her kids for a year to "special" tutoring at the recommendation of the "department of education" After their mother decided that it was doing no good, because of being bullied by other kids and even teachers (even alleging that the "tutors" doing work for the kids to make it seem their tutoring is more helpful than it was) This local principle saw this as an opportunity to protect her ego???? or her job????

GOD DAMNED BITCH!!!

She's in jail now for refusing to be Fingerprinted...

This woman needs Johnny Fuckin Cochran and media attention, but since the case evolves "trailer folk" the fuckin media probably wont touch it...

I've email everybody at foxnews.com just in case it might help...

[email][email protected][/email]
[email][email protected] [/email]

CNN has web based bullshit and no real email address...that I could find anyway.

I'll be prayin for this family...
They're getting the shit-end of the spick here.

This is a prime example of the shit that is currently in the fan...

Link Posted: 10/21/2002 10:25:56 AM EDT
[#5]
She is probably just using the Home Schooling thing as a front for an al qaeda cell operating out of mexico.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top