Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2002 2:16:30 AM EDT
What happened to the lady members? Haven't seen many posts by most of them in a while.....

Scott

Link Posted: 10/21/2002 2:22:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Where are all the white women at!
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 2:33:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Perhaps all the sexists comments and lack of articulate repartee has caused them to rethink their participation with those of us lacking the skills to enguage in intelligent discourse.

Let's face it, "[b]Where all the wummins at?[/b]
is highly represenative of the types of comments directed at the female members lately, to which my mom would politely reply, "between the A and the T, ya neanderthal!" [:)]

Mike

Added the smiley, 'cus mom would've said w/ a smile.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 2:37:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Why wouldthe wummins want tohand out with us? maybe that explains things.

good bye
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 3:12:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I got them all, and I am not going to share.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 3:16:18 AM EDT
[#5]
There all sitting at mr_wilsons table twisting their hair as he tells them how he has never misspelled a word in over 12 years,  and how real men never fuck up their punctuation either, ho hum. hehehe
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 4:14:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 5:51:26 AM EDT
[#7]
DScottHewitt - Man of a million posts...
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 9:05:33 AM EDT
[#8]
well, this womenz just got back from her honeymoon.

can't get rid of me that easily.  however, there have been some comments/threads around here lately that smack of chauvinism.  and while it just may seem that way, it would cause any newbies or infrequent visitors to think that womenz are held in lower esteem than our more muscular counterparts.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 9:15:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
well, this womenz just got back from her honeymoon.

can't get rid of me that easily.  however, there have been some comments/threads around here lately that smack of chauvinism.  and while it just may seem that way, it would cause any newbies or infrequent visitors to think that womenz are held in lower esteem than our more muscular counterparts.  
View Quote

Congratulations. And I meant no offense.....

Scott

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top