Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2002 9:51:06 PM EDT
I'm parting out my old 87 Z28.  I was just going to have it towed to a junk yard when I'm done.

But I thought it might be fun to shoot it up first.  I don't have any land or anything to do it on.. and obviously I can't just do it in the driveway [}:D]

So I was thinking... maybe if someone has a place in the Northern or Central Virginia area... we could have a little get togather a blow it away [:D]

Just an idea I had when I was taking out the trash tonight.  The towing bill would probably make it more expensive than fun.  If I lived out in the country it wouldn't be so hard.. but I live in pretty dense area where theres no where to really do this.

Just figured I'd throw the idea on the table if anyone would be interested.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 10:49:36 PM EDT
[#1]
[bounce][bounce][bounce]

Did that a few years ago...

Before:
[img]http://users.adelphia.net/~hallahan/other/carbefore.jpg[/img]

and after:[uzi]
[img]http://users.adelphia.net/~hallahan/other/car.jpg[/img]

Had it towed in and out for only $60 total. Car was free from his junk yard.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 11:12:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like it was fun [:D]

Too bad I don't live out in the sticks... I could just push it into the backyard.

Link Posted: 10/20/2002 11:30:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, take it to Knob Creek on a repo truck. They shoot the hell out of them there, lots of fun!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top