Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2002 9:40:41 AM EDT
Has anyone in the AR15.com gang done business with these guys? [url]http://www.gunsnstuff.net[/url]

Just curious as to your experience. They have a ton of stuff.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 10:03:14 AM EDT
[#1]
The guys over at the FAL Files speak well of FAC and their FAL parts and kits.

They've got GL Imbel Receivers, with CIA import markings, on sale right now for $208. I plan on ordering a couple of those receivers this week, once my FFL gets a copy of his license there.

Link Posted: 10/20/2002 10:07:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought my FAL reciever from them about a month ago. There prices are cheap and the delivery was fairly quick. The only downside is they seem to charge a lot for delivery. Other than they they seem top notch.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 10:23:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks! They have a lot of great looking stuff! Christmas is coming early!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Just got a big newspaper type catalog from these guys in the mail. Looks like they have some good prices.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I've ordered from them several times and have always been happy.  However, during my last order they had one item on back-order which they didn't inform me of, however it did ship several days after the first part of my order. S/H prices seem kinda high, but items are good, price per itme is good and I would definitely order from them again in the future.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Fellow that works for FAC hangs out over at the Fal Files....goes by the name of Harlan. Anytime someone has a beef or complaint...he usually sets it right!
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah I have a problem with FAC! I ordered some items from them about a year ago. They arrived in a few days and everything was great. The problem is that they keep sending me their bigass newspaper type catalog and I want to spend all my money on their merchandise! There is some savory looking weapons and parts kits in there that call out to me. Make the voices go away!
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 5:21:05 PM EDT
[#9]
They are good people to do business with.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 7:04:33 PM EDT
[#10]
FAC is good to deal with. This guy named Harlan that works there was nice enough to let me get hand select on a K98 Mauser for $20 (usually they don't allow hand select at all). We drove up to the store and he showed me a couple. I got a 1939 Berlin produced one.

But, never hurts to shop around since some of their prices are higher than you might find elsewhere on the internet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top