Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2002 10:45:11 AM EDT
[url]www.idahostatesman.com/story.asp?ID=23354[/url]

A "muslim" woman (she was a Caucasian "convert")and local activist for Islam was found dead when her house caught fire.  Luckily through the heroics of a neighbor, her children and a friend of the children were rescued.  The next day it was discovered that the woman was in fact murdered before the house was set fire.  

Naturally it was RACISM!  Religious HATRED!
Marches were organized, candle-light vigils held.  The ole "Idaho is too great for hate" signs were brushed off.  This has got to be stopped!  "All we are saying, is....Blah, blah blah!"

So interesting now that the Boise police made an arrest yesterday in the murder.  Who did they arrest?  Her Muslim husband.

That's right, the follower of the Peaceful religion, killed his whitey wife, and set fire to his own home to cover it up....WITH  CHILDREN INSIDE!

Where are the "rent-a-protesters" now?  Where are all the activists who ran to the candle-light vigils from their volunteer jobs at the woman's shelter?

Link Posted: 10/19/2002 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Shhhh be vehwee vehwee quiet...Its a religon of peace..
[img]http://www2.kbcitv.com/Images/abdullah_azad.jpg[/img]
I saw two white guys in a cube van...they looked like ex military gun nuts one was reading a SOF magazine and the other was laughing hysterically...they were wearing T shirts from some bar that said "I got bombed in OK City And All They Found  Was This Lousy Shirt"
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 11:41:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I hate seeing the race card played as much as the next guy.

But come off it, a Muslim murders someone and everyone bad mouths Islam.

Of course, nobody mentions that some clown professing to being a Catholic cranks off a bomb and murders about a dozen Protestants. Or some peabrain professing to being a Protestant guns down half a dozen Catholics.

Quit being so damned quick to judge.

Still, it's funny in a sad way that people instantly broke out the protest signs before all the facts were in.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 11:44:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I am not judging anyone, but the muslim faith, by their actions or by their inaction has declared war on all "Non-Beleivers", thats makes them all the enemy in my book.

If it comes down to them forcing a "them-or-Me" choice on us, it is going to be them every time.

Racist?  Nope, just common sense.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 1:07:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok, I made disparaging remarks against Islam by calling it the "peaceful religon", but jumping to conclusions was my point.  The professional protesters were the ones to quickly judge.

Link Posted: 10/19/2002 1:18:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok, I made disparaging remarks against Islam by calling it the "peaceful religon", but jumping to conclusions was my point.  The professional protesters were the ones to quickly judge.

View Quote

dont apologize GIJoe, Islam is an idiot's religion.  and i hope that moslem fuck that killed his wife and burned his house down gets life w/o parole and thinks and sings of his "prophet" muhammed as Bubba butt fucks him to sleep at night.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top