Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2002 9:58:57 AM EDT
I'll admit that I'm possibly not getting as much info on the shooter as some of you. ALL of my info on this shooter comes from AR15. BUT with the info I've gleaned, I think that this might be the work of MORE THAN ONE person.

Possibly a small Terrorist cell screwing with us.

It seems to me that different smaller bored weapons are being used because there always seems to be a conflict between witnesses.

Just a thought.........

Capt Piccolo
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:29:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe this is one dude who is a complete psycho!  People like this have appeared before, and will appear again.

If it does turn out to be two people, the terrorisim theory holds more water, as I doubt two people could be so equally cold and calculating without an agenda.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:35:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Certainly has the characteristics of a "Thrill" killer.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:36:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd wager the guy with the AK was the spotter/security, while the actual shooter was in the van.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:37:40 AM EDT
[#4]
The conflict in details is, for the most part from ONE event. I seriously doubt that anyone near a victim actually saw the sniper, and I doubt that anyone was close enough to the sniper to KNOW for sure if who they saw was the sniper.

I personally dont think that ANYONE has seen the sniper yet.

If I hear of a witness who actually SEES the guy with the gun, then I might think they have a witness.

And as far as dark-skinned people...not all are Middle-Eastern...Almost any nationality can have members with an "Olive" skin color, and being so close to D.C., it wouldnt surprise me if 5% of the population there has a darker skin color.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:40:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:42:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I remember, year before last (Before 9-11) I was talking to some Israeli students on some chat room, when a bunch of trolling Arab Students From Boston showed up in the chat and started threatening to kill every body. basically they told us that they had a closet full of AK47's and that they were, going to start hunting Jews and Jew supporters down and kill them. That sort of thing used to happen a lot on some of the Yahoo chats, but for some reason over the last few weeks of this sniper thing, that particular chat keeps coming back to me. Not that I think they were the snipers, but just as the general attitude of many Arab students in this country.

I think there has been a cell of Arab students in this country, that has been thinking about these kinds of shootings for a long time.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:42:50 AM EDT
[#7]
The investigators said today they NEVER said anything about the sniper being "olive skinned".

No matter how much you people wish it so, the shooters are not al qaeda.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:51:08 AM EDT
[#8]
imbrog,

not trying to pin anything on anyone or any group. Just doing a bit of brainstorming.

I5t beats saying "The Butler did it!"
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 11:00:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The investigators said today they NEVER said anything about the sniper being "olive skinned".

No matter how much you people wish it so, the shooters are not al qaeda.
View Quote

Interesting.  I'm curious; why do you believe that...or is this just tongue-in-cheek time?  [>:/]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 11:10:44 AM EDT
[#10]
It was Col. Mustard in the dining room with an AK74.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top